Treatment for newly diagnosed eosinophilic esophagitis?

Pamela Astara

Greetings.

I’ve been Lurking on this wonderful forum over many years. Now I really need some good advice!

My beloved 12 year old nephew has just been diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis. He’s newly CV jabbed and has always had a problem with his growth. Sadly, i suspect that a lifetime of every imaginable jab from birth, including annual flu shots, will give rise to a life of auto-immune issues.

What, if any, experiences do any of the forum members have with this rare disorder? And, any solutions to be found?

Thank you for any insight to help my sweet nephew!

Pamela

PS: As an aside, here’s a description of the disorder from EarthClinic, a favorite go-to.

“Eosinophilic esophagitis is an inflammation of the esophagus due to a build-up of white blood cells - specifically, eosinophils - in the esophageal tissue. Since eosinophilic esophagitis is often caused by exposure to stomach acid (along with allergies, infection, and as a side effect of certain medications), this digestive health condition can be related to acid reflux or GERD.

The cause of the inflammation related to eosinophilic esophagitis seems closely related to allergic reactions, but at this point the condition is poorly understood. Symptoms of eosinophilic esophagitis include extreme pain and difficulty in swallowing, but may also include nausea, stomach pain, and a feeling of having food stuck in your throat.

Alternative medicine offers a few options for treating eosinophilic esophagitis, starting with an elimination diet to discover and eliminate food allergens that may be triggering the allergic reaction in your esophagus and/or acid reflux symptoms.

Supplementation with amino acids1 or more specifically adherence to a so-called "elemental diet"2 has likewise been shown to offer dramatic improvements for those with eosinophilic esophagitis.”

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources