Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

Farmgirl

I'm in the UK and know what you're going through.

I put the vaccine theory to my GP and was quickly ushered along as the allocated 10 minutes was ticking by.
Pollution is the latest theory. I just rolled my eyes and left.

@Rob Hi from across the ocean. I have been through those responses for years and I used to be timid, and I had two validated vaccine reactions. I am at the point now where I do my research and tell them what test I think I need them to give me. I am tired of waiting for them to "get it". Not just about vaccine damage, but about my symptoms and needs and requests. I have been forced to seek help through private pay at least in some areas. Every test I have requested has shown a defect.

Uncover the cover up. Can you lodge a respectful complaint about this meeting with your MD? You might try to make a respectful appeal to the powers that be. Crack the glass ceiling!

My local doctor did not believe me when I spoke about how bad I was feeling and I persevered, handed him information and just continued telling him what I believe it is and how awful I feel. I remained polite and respectful and after a year or so, he is now telling me that what I am telling him can be used to help his other patients with similar symptoms. This made me happy. :-D

Drops in the bucket add up! I keep thinking that, so, I may die sooner than later, but maybe I can start a domino chain reaction ....just my two cents, anyways. Be brave! Cheerio good fellow and all the best from a fellow sufferer.

Last edited:

Rob Rainford

@Farmgirl,

Hi and thanks for the heads up :)

Our major problem here in the UK is the short time we get to see the Doctor. 10 minutes is the maximum and then you're shown the door. even when the place is empty.
That Doctor / Patient relationship seems to be a thing of the past because you'd be given a different Doctor nearly every visit.

I've been to see them armed with documentation but they simply don't want to know and will go silent when anything factual is dumped on their desk. My guess is their lack of knowledge, part hubris and part not really giving a damn.
One stand in Doctor was close to getting punched on the nose he was that arrogant. I reported his attitude to the senior Doctor and he hasn't been seen again.

I had PACE suggested (Exercise!!, which has had £5 million spent on it) and told the Doctors science had wiped the floor with it and it was junk. Needless they don't mention it any longer. But that doesn't stop them from 'Not' helping.

I'm going to discuss the matter with the ME Association and see if they can point me in the right direction.

Take care,
Rob

Farmgirl

@Farmgirl,

Hi and thanks for the heads up :)

Our major problem here in the UK is the short time we get to see the Doctor. 10 minutes is the maximum and then you're shown the door. even when the place is empty.
That Doctor / Patient relationship seems to be a thing of the past because you'd be given a different Doctor nearly every visit.

I've been to see them armed with documentation but they simply don't want to know and will go silent when anything factual is dumped on their desk. My guess is their lack of knowledge, part hubris and part not really giving a damn.
One stand in Doctor was close to getting punched on the nose he was that arrogant. I reported his attitude to the senior Doctor and he hasn't been seen again.

I had PACE suggested (Exercise!!, which has had £5 million spent on it) and told the Doctors science had wiped the floor with it and it was junk. Needless they don't mention it any longer. But that doesn't stop them from 'Not' helping.

I'm going to discuss the matter with the ME Association and see if they can point me in the right direction.

Take care,
Rob
@Rob . Hi. You sound very wise. How long have you had ME? 10 Minutes? Wow. Sorry to hear that! That whole PLACE trial just shows us that these medical professionals (which I used to be one of) do not "get" the extent of our physical infirmity and issues with PEM! I don't get it and I have it! ;-)
Will you be able to find some help I hope!!! Hang in there. It is good you made the report. All the more reason to be thankful if we/you can find a good doctor! Take care.

jaminhealth

I have NOT read everything here, BUT I have not gotten a vaccine (flu) for about 30 yrs. And never get the flu or colds or allergy issues ANYMORE.

Grape Seed Extract is my "shot" and no brain fog here and believe all due to taking Grape Seed Extract for over 22 yrs...started at 57 and I'm now 79. Pycnogenol and Grape Seed Ex are from France originally and finally made it to the U.S. in about 1994.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources