Vaccines for Covid for those with Autoimmune Diseases

jaminhealth

Talking to a friend last night who lives with Crohns and I'm surprised to hear she got the first of the covid vaccines, She is a very alternative medicine person also but did go for the first of the two of the original vaccines. I guess she will get the booster but I didn't push that one. Just that I was surprised she did the vaccine.

Anyone here have a story of their own on this one or any autoimmune disease they have and doing the vaccines.

jaminhealth

Just heard another hour with Dr. Victory and she is not an anti vaxxer but does not buy into these vaccines for this covd 19 drama, these unapproved, NO HISTORY vaccines. Continues to say it takes a good 6-10 yrs for a vaccine to establish a history pro or con or both.

Apo Sci

The death rate for those under 60 is 1%. I think covid has been utilized for political purposes. Important information that low inflammation nutrition (avoid red meat, limit sugar, omega 6 veg oil, supplement adequate EPA and vitamin D3) has been surpressed to maximize deaths, particularly of the elderly in nursing homes, poor on welfare and in prisons. Also to prevent losses to the food, GMO seed lobby and give big subsidies to the pharmaceutical companies as covid vaccine research. Had they simply shared the nutritional info they would have prevented 70% of the deaths. There is no reason anyone under 60 needs the vaccine. It is a big scam.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

ApoSci: A person after my own thinking. SO SO MANY don't go here for their thinking and it's tragic, they are getting those jabs as fast as they can. Will they have a lot of regrets???? Time will tell. Doing all the good natural health supports is the answer.

jaminhealth

Doctors Against Vaccines

As with everything there are exceptions. but to bombard our bodies with vaccines, I don't feel is the way to go and the above doctors are saying this as well.

Apo Sci

ApoSci: A person after my own thinking. SO SO MANY don't go here for their thinking and it's tragic, they are getting those jabs as fast as they can. Will they have a lot of regrets???? Time will tell. Doing all the good natural health supports is the answer.

ME patients have chronic viral infections that suppress immunity and high cytokines to start. So if someone doesn't do the nutrition the reaction to the 2nd vaccine could kill them. This is what happens to frail old people.

There are a lot of people on PR that are getting covid vaccines. It will be interesting to see how they do. I would hold off unless someone is 60+ or is around a lot of covid. ME patients could get into a lot of trouble here. The risk to benefit is against it.

Ughhh

I'm not getting the vaccine. I'm 43 and not in any high risk groups for deadly covid reactions such as obesity or breathing disorders. My view on it is that they can't even diagnose what is wrong with me, so they don't know how what is wrong with me interacts with this vaccine.

Carl#1

ME patients have chronic viral infections that suppress immunity and high cytokines to start. So if someone doesn't do the nutrition the reaction to the 2nd vaccine could kill them. This is what happens to frail old people.

There are a lot of people on PR that are getting covid vaccines. It will be interesting to see how they do. I would hold off unless someone is 60+ or is around a lot of covid. ME patients could get into a lot of trouble here. The risk to benefit is against it.
You, like so many misunderstand what causes CFS and it is not linked to viruses! Viruses do not suppress immunity it is the underlying cause which suppresses immunity and alters the immune response which can result in virus activation. Cytokines are often abnormal but no tests have shown consistent results. Inflammation is present but that is also not the cause although it does contribute to the energy problems.
Everyone missed that research, the cause is a pathogenic infection of the digestive system! I have known this since January 2014 and right to the point of infection which is considerably closer than the very broad "guess" that the researcher documented.

I'm not getting the vaccine. I'm 43 and not in any high risk groups for deadly covid reactions such as obesity or breathing disorders. My view on it is that they can't even diagnose what is wrong with me, so they don't know how what is wrong with me interacts with this vaccine.
You are at high risk simply by the fact that you have an inflammatory disease! You will have low levels of antioxidant Glutathione seeing as all your glutathione goes towards detoxification. The human body has priorities, the biggest of which is detox and elimination. Your elimination is probably being restricted by the all too common constipation which is one symptom of the low availability of nutrients (acetylcholine) in CFS. Choline is also used for liver detox.

I have had COVID-19 twice, 3 months apart the first time a doctor wanted to send an ambulance because of the breathing problems that I was experiencing. I refused the ambulance and treated it with herbs that I had purchased in preparation as documented in Stephen Harrod Buhner's free COVID-19 pdf's . After starting them my breathing problems quickly disappeared. I have never had any problems with breathing and never suffered with Asthma. The lungs are quickly damaged if it is allowed to progress and if you get into that situation it can get extremely dangerous. I would never go into hospital for COVID-19 because the outcome is so frequently poor and no one can use herbs while in hospital. The 2nd time I had less symptoms but they were broadly similar with some but significantly reduced chest discomfort. The first time I had discomfort which moved around my chest whereas the 2nd time it was more minor but recognisable after the first occurrence of COVID-19.

Therefore do not be sure that you do not need it or something to protect you. I have not had the vaccine despite being offered it.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

ME viruses are all about sabotauging apoptosis which is a part of immunity. I have a chart of a cell with 12 different apoptosis checkpoints that are blocked by different ME viruses. I've worked out a treatment for HHV6, EBV and coxsackievirus induced myalgic encephalomyelitis called Crasing which looks very promising and has gotten me from ME activity level 2 to 6 despite having ME for 12 years. Someone I know has cytomegalovirus (CMV) so that's one I have to work on next however I haven't felt up to it mentally to grind out the work (I've been self treating at the fastest rate possible to recover myself which is very energy intensive). CMV is a tough one since it alone blocks five different checkpoints.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources