Vit C and Tackling Tumors

jaminhealth

I love Vit C and take it every day, some days up to 2K.... This just in from Dr. Mercola bag of Wisdom and Healing... Love this man's information.

More health info for ALL you non believers in good natural health and being your own healer. Patient Heal Thyself... And if thousands/millions were taking Vit C and Vit D they would be alive today from all this covid fear. AKA A tough cold.....

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...cid=20220807_HL2&mid=DM1232374&rid=1569850726

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Examples of holistic therapies used for cancer include vitamin C alone and in combination with Artesunate (a malaria medication) and/or hyperthermia, curcumin, melatonin and mistletoe

• One key point to be made about holistic oncology is that the earlier you start this kind of treatment, the better. Most patients who seek alternative strategies have already done tremendous damage to their bodies with one or more rounds of chemo, which makes natural remedies less capable of achieving complete healing

• Whole food vitamin C and IV vitamin C serve two different functions. Whole food vitamin C is not suitable for the treatment of cancer, but does wonders for general health support, whereas high-dose vitamin C with sodium ascorbate has powerful drug-like effects suitable for acute and severe infections and cancers

• Vitamin C has a wide variety of precision effects, which can be generally classified into genomic, epigenomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic and immunomodulatomic effects

• Vitamin C is typically thought of as an antioxidant, which is true orally and at lower doses, but in high doses, it becomes a pro-oxidant, and that’s actually what allows it to kill cancer cells and gives it its significant antiviral and antibacterial properties
In this interview, Dr. Nathan Goodyear discusses the benefits of vitamin C in cancer treatment. We are both scheduled speakers at the Vitamin C International Consortium Institute’s annual conference in Tampa, Florida, September 9 and 10, 2022.

Goodyear started out as a gynecologist and pelvic floor surgeon. Once out of residency, however, he noticed that a lot of what he’d been taught in medical school didn’t work. Then, in 2006, he developed pheochromocytoma, a rare type of tumor that develops in the adrenal gland, causing it to excrete high amounts of norepinephrine, which in turn causes extremely high blood pressure and heart rate.

Holistic Oncology
That experience pushed him to make the transition into the field of cancer. The last five and a half years, he’s been working with Brio-Medical, a holistic cancer clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, of which the last six months he has served as medical director. He works with four other physicians — two medical doctors and two naturopathic physicians.

“The conventional approach seems to follow the logic ‘destroy to heal,’ and I just don't know where that really occurs in nature outside conventional cancer treatment. Healing has to be your focus and goal to achieve healing. You have to heal to heal. Our healing strategy focus in cancer is to tap into the body’s designed capacity to heal itself through the targeting of the root causes,” Goodyear says.

“When you look at holistic natural therapies, there's this assumption by many, including conventional medicine, that we are just throwing darts up on the wall and hope they stick.

But in actuality, we're following the science of genomics, epigenomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics and immunomodulomics. This is the future of medicine that's here now, and we're being incredibly specific and targeted for the dysfunction within the cancer, but with natural holistic or integrated therapy.”

Examples of Holistic Therapies for Cancer
Examples of holistic therapies used for cancer include vitamin C in combination with artemisinin or artesunate (a primary malaria medication). This combo is very good for prostate and breast cancer in particular. Curcumin and melatonin both also have significant anticancer effects. Goodyear likes to combine hyperthermia with high-dose vitamin C and curcumin.

“Studies have shown that when you give vitamin C with whole body hyperthermia, you actually achieve a higher plasma ascorbic acid concentration. So that's going to impact the fight against cancer more,” he explains.

Mistletoe is another excellent cancer treatment. I’ve previously interviewed Dr. Nasha Winters about the use of mistletoe in oncology, so for more in-depth information, see that interview.

One key point to be made about holistic oncology is that the earlier you start this kind of treatment, the better. Unfortunately, most patient who seek alternative strategies have already done tremendous damage to their bodies, particularly the immune system, with one, two or even three rounds of chemo, which really impairs your body’s ability to heal naturally.

pamojja

I took 25 g/d in average, during now almost 15 years. Along with life-style changes and comprehensive Orthomolecular supplementation. As always, start low dose and increase gratually over months and years.

Only when I reached 6 g/d after about 1 year - the minimum as therapeutic dose according to Linus Pauling - did intermittent claudication from a PAD improve. At first and worse only 3-400m possible to walk.

Third year had a setback with a chronic bronchitis. Afterwards diagnosed as COPD stage 1. Asymptomatic since.

During seventh year remission from the walking-disability. The tenth from remaining ME/CFS symptoms of constant PEMs, still working part-time.

Though I still have a very decreased working capacity, like 4 hours/d of manual work. Or can't really run any distance. PEMs the following days are gladly no more following such episodes.

Liposomal Vitamin C for a little razzle dazzle
There is only one study by Dr. Thomas Levy showing that intracellular ascorbate area under the curve only increases about 150% compared to sodium ascorbate. That is fine with only little taken, but too costly when as much as I needed taken. Such amounts are better taken as pure ascorbic acid powder, to avoid so many fillers and binders present in usual pills or capsules.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources