What does a Migraine Feel like?

San Diego

I’ve often thought that when we solve this ME mystery and they reverse the disease in us, maybe scientists can use that information to induce the disease in others? You know, just short term. For empathy.

I have a mental list going. :D

Lissa

I’ve often thought that when we solve this ME mystery and they reverse the disease in us, maybe scientists can use that information to induce the disease in others? You know, just short term. For empathy.

I have a mental list going. :D

HA!!! I like it! Thanks for the laugh...

bobby

I have thought of this before, trying to imagine how our situation could be induced... heavy suit so it feels like you're walking through mud... amp up all sounds and light so it becomes unbearable... fishbowl on head to mimic brain fog... anything else? :D

San Diego

I have thought of this before, trying to imagine how our situation could be induced... heavy suit so it feels like you're walking through mud... amp up all sounds and light so it becomes unbearable... fishbowl on head to mimic brain fog... anything else? :D
Lots of beer, brats, and beans with a side of triple laxatives - to induce GI symptoms. hehe

San Diego

Actually, the best representation I’ve seen is on the survival type shows where people are deprived of food and water while working hard to make fire and shelters in harsh conditions. After several days, many of them literally cannot get up, are mumbling incoherently, and have to be pulled from the shows and taken to hospitals.

Too bad some producer can’t pull us from our reality!

Who Me?

Naked and Afraid is SOP for us. I loved the guy who after only a few days was hallucinating about killing his partner. :arghh:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources