Why I'm skeptical of VTose as a ME cure

Apo Sci

I've been testing an experimental immunotherapy regimen called Craysing which is making progress against HHV-6, EBV and coxsackievirus 6B. VTose/Draco is another early stage immunotherapy drug that is hoping to be a ME cure. VTose is based on the idea that you can trip one apoptosis signal and kill the cell. However, published research and my own experimentation is showing that this assumption is wrong with many virus combinations so VTose will probably fail handling cells infected multiple viruses because some pathways prime other pathways

(Toruno C, Carbonneau S, Stewart RA, Jette C. Interdependence of Bad and Puma during ionizing-radiation-induced apoptosis. PLoS One. 2014;9(2):e88151. Published 2014 Feb 6. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0088151)

Aidan Walsh

I've been testing an experimental immunotherapy regimen called Craysing which is making progress against HHV-6, EBV and coxsackievirus 6B. VTose/Draco is another early stage immunotherapy drug that is hoping to be a ME cure. VTose is based on the idea that you can trip one apoptosis signal and kill the cell. However, published research and my own experimentation is showing that this assumption is wrong with many virus combinations so VTose will probably fail handling cells infected multiple viruses because some pathways prime other pathways

(Toruno C, Carbonneau S, Stewart RA, Jette C. Interdependence of Bad and Puma during ionizing-radiation-induced apoptosis. PLoS One. 2014;9(2):e88151. Published 2014 Feb 6. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0088151)

You mentioned above 'testing', do you mean you are taking this or are giving this to patients? thanks

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources