Zensational Tip

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I just read this recovery story from Zensational and am so excited. Is zensational here? Hope she doesn't mind me posting the link. Last post.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...n-fog-reduce-the-spiritual-sense.18343/page-9

What do you think, have you tried this. I wonder if there was other preparing to do before taking the mushrooms?
I'm just going to post the post. I also wonder how she is preparing them?

Apparently they are beta-glucan rich...

They are definitely on my list.

Unfortunately PR won't let me PM anyone or I would PM here.

Lions Mane Medicinal Mushrooms improves memory and mood.
http://nootriment.com/lions-mane/

We are now taking several kinds of medicinal mushrooms and my husband and I have so much energy that we are playing racketball at lease 4-5 times a week. And we are ages 65 and 70.

I'm not kidding about this. We discovered it by accident, (no accidents really) and we researched the benefits of the various types of medicinal mushrooms and ordered a pound of each. My husband, who has EBV and normally sleeps 12-14 hours a day now goes to the gym and yesterday went out and pulled all the weeds in our backyard. Alot of weeds. I'm not sure which mushroom is doing it or if it is the combination. This has been going on for several weeks. We even go out at night. We still get tired in the afternoon sometimes and have to refresh but before this we were like slugs every day. Here is what I ordered.​
  • Mushroom Harvest, Organic Agarikon Mushroom Powder, 1 lb
  • Mushroom Harvest, Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder, 1 lb
  • Mushroom Harvest, Organic Lion's Mane Full Spectrum, Powder, 1 lb
  • Mushroom Harvest, Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder, 1 lb

Next time I order I'm going to get Cordiceps and Turkey Tail as well. I got them from MedShroom.com

I hope this helps someone. I has to pass it along. This difference has been amazing. I am not affiliated with this company in any way. BTW.

Empty

Thanks @Cort, that's good. Hopefully, zensational will pop into this thread for a quick chat if she sees this and has time.

100% zensational - for you and your husband. :)

Hip

I had bad effects from lion's mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) when I tried it a couple of years ago.

I felt a strange type of mental numbness after taking it: my hearing felt distant, like the distant hearing you get when landing in an aircraft, before your ears pop. But it was not just my hearing; in a hard to describe way, my whole mind had this "distant" feeling.

I also became much more unsociable when taking lion's mane; I just did not want to talk to people.

I had high hopes for lion's mane; it stimulates nerve growth factor in the brain (ref: here). But every time I tried it, I got this mental numbness.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources