- Resource Type
Various blogs on the right way to exercise if you have ME/CFS (and probably fibromyalgia)
- How to Benefit From Exercise Even Though You Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – an excellent how-to article from Johannes Starke that includes his personal experiences and video’s and tools you can use to get more fit.
- The Best Exercise for ME/CFS: Laurie Hope on Qigong
- Safe Exercise? The Heart Rate Based Exercise Video Series Pt I featuring Dr. Nancy Klimas. Cort Johnson provides an overview of Dan Moricoli’s video on Dr. Klimas exercise program
- The Heart Rate Based Exercise Video Series Pt II - Cort Johnson provides an overview of Dan Moricoli’s video on the consultation examining the test results
- Join the Exercise Group at the ME/CFS Community Center and check out Dan Moricoli’s videos with Dr. Klimas on exercise
- A Realistic Approach to Exercise by Staci Stevens, Dr. Snell and Dr Van Ness