2001-2005
Duration
6-10 years
Functionality at it's Worst
Mostly bedbound
Symptoms
ME/CFS symptoms plus paralyzed legs
Treatments That Made A Big Difference
· Peptides GHK-cu and GHK (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) together, the “GHKs” - The main purpose of the GHKs is to stabilize the spine, though they will have many other good side effects as they are anxiolytic and have been shown to epigenetically positively influence 31.2% of our genome in a health positive way.[1]
· Frequency Specific Microcurrent (“FSM”) - The purpose of the FSM is to weaken the tether until it spontaneously untethers from mechanical force. I used the Spinal Cord x Anti-Inflammation program.
Present State of Health
  1. Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
Words of Advice
In his blog Mallory warns that these treatments can make you much worse and states: Always listen to your body and consult appropriate experts to monitor your progress and troubleshoot.

In one of his blogs he states: "After I had paralyzed my legs by triggering tethered cord syndrome from lengthening my spine with the GHKs"

Doing the GHKs without FSM could result in extraordinarily painful and disabling TCS symptoms similar to what happens post-fusion when the spine is elongated and the tension on the tethered spinal cord becomes more pronounced.

Conversely, doing FSM without the GHKs has a high likelihood of further destabilizing not only your craniocervical junction but your entire spine. This, too, could be devastating.

Even if you back off the GHKs, the TCS symptoms will NOT subside quickly. I accidentally induced this situation and lived to tell the tale because I already had an FSM machine. Once it occurred to me to use the FSM Spinal Cord x Anti-Inflammation programs, my pain and ataxia was better managed almost immediately.

If I had to pick which one of these has a better likelihood of working for more people, I would say there is a better chance that the GHKs will help more people with instability than the FSM will reliably untether people. If you decide to undertake this approach at your own risk, it would be a good idea to have a tethered cord surgeon on standby to intervene if you get into a very difficult tethered cord status. M
Suggested Resources
See Mallory's detailed blog to get a complete picture of how he managed to cure himself - ( https://medium.com/@mecfsmedicalrecovery/me-cfs-spinal-instability-tethered-cord-recovery-protocol-3e1eefffac8c#id_token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6Ijg1ODI4YzU5Mjg0YTY5YjU0YjI3NDgzZTQ4N2MzYmQ0NmNkMmEyYjMiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.eyJpc3MiOiJodHRwczovL2FjY291bnRzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20iLCJuYmYiOjE2MzYzMDIxNTcsImF1ZCI6IjIxNjI5NjAzNTgzNC1rMWs2cWUwNjBzMnRwMmEyamFtNGxqZGNtczAwc3R0Zy5hcHBzLmdvb2dsZXVzZXJjb250ZW50LmNvbSIsInN1YiI6IjEwMzY1Nzg1MjQ4ODE3NjE5MDk1OSIsImVtYWlsIjoiY29ydHJpc2luZ0BnbWFpbC5jb20iLCJlbWFpbF92ZXJpZmllZCI6dHJ1ZSwiYXpwIjoiMjE2Mjk2MDM1ODM0LWsxazZxZTA2MHMydHAyYTJqYW00bGpkY21zMDBzdHRnLmFwcHMuZ29vZ2xldXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tIiwibmFtZSI6IkNvcnQgSm9obnNvbiIsInBpY3R1cmUiOiJodHRwczovL2xoMy5nb29nbGV1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vYS0vQU9oMTRHanpONTA0bTMwM1ZkM0pFSWw4endYVHB5XzlfRHJXRkc0UWh0Z2Zjblk9czk2LWMiLCJnaXZlbl9uYW1lIjoiQ29ydCIsImZhbWlseV9uYW1lIjoiSm9obnNvbiIsImlhdCI6MTYzNjMwMjQ1NywiZXhwIjoxNjM2MzA2MDU3LCJqdGkiOiIyMjAzNTc0ZjY0OGU3NDhkNTRkOGIyOWY0ZmY4NTU5ZjhlYTNkMjU5In0.Iq_C8h7BC3VzkErpJ5hPJoDLVg5DDP8MSnZx53RWG-0wyCYr5yxyK2-Ws4HTX0p6fgmyVJIT7N3h1ZEEoIbpD2bmO4jSwiom_xbUrNgOvvN7LFv2zOc7cElu1yQsHm6ToUx-zgjjdwWsBA9TeED5EalFOari9DDHDByLDL5CTGmgzl71JXQtWCMKMEmlWNOnXQnkKf_5JhG0GeAo9dygboZHfgx8hvdjrHh_tpcB6aRUCrNTXY2XvqZBcWBHDRZCqo16IQlol-ozTRfjNY07VPbhoCohwBM1V1QKpE2fx2q-CRGiuZYqDuuN-3fxNhFnDk5UUXCVwMluQ3amL_Aqmg)
Mallory's treatment course comes loaded with potentially dangerous outcomes - one of which (paralyzed legs) he accidentally produced - but which he overcomes as he shifted his regimen. Eventually, he ends up completely recovered from a 9-year course of ME/CFS. See his website for a detailed explanation of how that happened.
Author
Cort
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Cort

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work