Steve Barwick's Quick Energy Cocktails for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

Steve Barwick's Quick Energy Cocktails for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

From "An Open Letter to the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community" by the owner of Targeted Nutrients

My “Quick Energy” Cocktail

If you’re feeling fatigued and want to test my findings, try taking the following natural “cocktail” of immune-boosting and energy-restoring substances:
  • D-Ribose (1500 mg.)
  • Beta-1,3-1,6-glucan (3mg.)
  • B-12 Methylcobalamin (1,000 micrograms)
OR
I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the new found energy, mental clarity and bona-fide feeling of well-being you’ll experience!

And please understand, I’m not prescribing. I’m just mentioning what has helped me so tremendously over the years since I first came to discover the fact that natural healing all too often beats the traditional medical paradigm hands-down.

The bottom line is that if you’ll take the time to look into it, you’ll discover there are some remarkable drug-free approaches to chronic fatigue syndrome that really work for most people – approaches that can restore your life to normal in a very short period of time!

It’s all about getting your body back on track by nourishing it enough to gain the strength and immunity it needs to prevent opportunistic pathogens from spreading.

Discuss this resource here

(Health Rising is not affiliated with Targeted Nutrients)​
  • energy-me-cfs-b-12.jpg
    energy-me-cfs-b-12.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 314
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings