A new cure.

Who Me?

image.png

IrisRV

Perhaps you could do them simultaneously since there are virtually no side effects from either. :smuggrin:
No side effects from rat poo (nasty little creatures)? o_O The unicorn farts look pretty innocuous, so maybe I'll try that first. Besides, they're magical, which has to be even better than 'all natural', right? I'll keep you posted.

Who Me?

Unicorn fart concentrate can be mixed with a lotion and used transdermally. FYI. :beaver: (Magical beaver)

IrisRV

Unicorn fart concentrate can be mixed with a lotion and used transdermally. FYI. :beaver: (Magical beaver)
Well, Ms Magical Beaver, that seems like an excellent plan. There is a certain yuck factor in swallowing unicorn fart. Transdermally sounds less disturbing although perhaps more odoriferous. Or are unicorns the sort of individuals whose shit does not stink?

So much to think about even with the simplest of treatments!

Who Me?

I am working on a new cure that is much more palatable. Maybe better than rat poo since it can cross the blood brain barrier.

Unicorn Rainbow poop cookies

image.jpeg

IrisRV

I am working on a new cure that is much more palatable. Maybe better than rat poo since it can cross the blood brain barrier.

Unicorn Rainbow poop cookies

View attachment 1272
No, no, can't do it. I have to draw the line somewhere.... wait, it crosses the BBB? Hmmmm......

Do you have a bunch of unverified testimonials from many people who were cured of chronic fatigue syndrome? That might convince me -- especially if they say the cure happened "almost overnight" and has no side effects. That's what I really want, after all.

IrisRV

Hey look! I found some testimonials! We've found the cure! See how many people have been cured with Rainbow Unicorn Poop cookies?

"I was like, you know, tired all the time.... I saw these Rainbow Unicorn Poop cookies and I thought, hey, those look pretty good and they're, like, all natural and stuff. So I tried one and it was like wow, you know? I was all full of energy and stuff. Who knew Rainbow Unicorn Poop cookies worked for chronic fatigue? All chronic fatigue syndrome patients should take these, cuz they really work!"

"I was having a hard time with my after-work run. I was tired after only 5 miles! I was falling asleep in front of the tv afterwards. Something was wrong. I realized I had chronic fatigue syndrome. I tried everything -- diet changes, B-12, exercise, CBT. Nothing worked. Then I found these Rainbow Unicorn Poop cookies online, so I had to try them. It was like magic! The next day I ran my full 10 miles after work and wasn't at all tired! These are a miracle cure! All chronic fatigue syndrome patients should take these. They really work!"

"Life was so difficult. Everything was so hard. I searched online and found out I had chronic fatigue syndrome. I was so scared because there's no cure! All the things people were talking about that even helped a little were so toxic. I mean, Big Pharma, you know? I wanted something natural, that addressed the whole picture -- mind, body, and spirit.

I had a long talk with my spirit guide -- she's a beautiful blue butterfly and really smart. She said I needed something beyond the physical. I needed something that was magical as well. I went to several magical supplies stores, but didn't find anything. I was ready to give up when I found these Rainbow Unicorn Poop cookies! You can tell just by how beautiful they are that they are full of power and magic. I mean, what's more magical than a unicorn, right?

I bought seven cookies because seven is a magical number. I ate one every day. Each day I felt a little better. After seven cookies, my life was so full of energy and joy, I could hardly believe it! I was cured! Rainbow Unincorn Poop cookies are the perfect, all-natural cure with none of those harmful chemicals. All chronic fatigue syndrome patients should take these. They are the perfect cure!"

Tony L

Hope our wonderful UK Gov doesn't get a sniff of this, I could loose all hope of ever receiving CBT/GET. Imagine, The Lancet publishes comparison of wondertherapy PACE with this new, even cheaper therapy.
Rehabilitative therapies for chronic fatigue syndrome: concentrated unicorn fart as effective as PACE

A Bad-Smell et al. UK

Who Me?

And the beauty of Concentrated Unicorn Fart or Unicorn Poop Cookies is that they work on all subsets, unlike that pesky rituximab.

But wait there's more! There's no need to wait 5-10 years for clinical trials to be over because it's available now!

Coming soon. Rainbow Unicorn Poop fecal transplant!

Last edited:

Who Me?

Hope our wonderful UK Gov doesn't get a sniff of this, I could loose all hope of ever receiving CBT/GET. Imagine, The Lancet publishes comparison of wondertherapy PACE with this new, even cheaper therapy.
Rehabilitative therapies for chronic fatigue syndrome: concentrated unicorn fart as effective as PACE

A Bad-Smell et al. UK
ROFLAMO @Tony L

Victor Maalouf

Interesting. I'll have to look into them more in-depth before I come to any conclusions.

What's the theoretical mechanism behind unicorn farts?

Have there been double blind placebo-controlled studies on the effectiveness of said unicorn farts?

How effective are they for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity? Are they used reactively, preemptively or inoculating?

Some questions about the unicorns...

Does the production of said farts adhere to the Animal Charter of Rights and Freedomes? Are these unicorns fairly compensated for their farts?

Are these grass-fed unicorns or force-fed Jim Bean's Chilli Cheese Fries?

Free range?

Are they GMO or robot unicorns?

I appreciate you bringing said farts to my attention.

Who Me?

it's a unicorn virus
it s OVER for these bad people
OVER
tick tock

Get Unicorn Fart Powder to cure you!!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR