Ampligen accesibility

Vansails

Does anybody know how hard it is to get into an open trial for ampligen with dr. Lapp, dr. Peterson, dr. Cheney or dr. Bateman?

I have severe me which appears to be a main Criteria, and I test positive for some viral infections like ebv. Ive heard through these forums its not easy to get, my hope is to install a picc line so I can do my treatment in canada with help from my medical team here. Its unfeasable to move to the states. I am lucky my parents will help cover my costs if we can find someone to help.

Thanks for any insights. I also need help if anyone knows how to contact dr. Petersons clinic.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Does anybody know how hard it is to get into an open trial for ampligen with dr. Lapp, dr. Peterson, dr. Cheney or dr. Bateman?

I have severe me which appears to be a main Criteria, and I test positive for some viral infections like ebv. Ive heard through these forums its not easy to get, my hope is to install a picc line so I can do my treatment in canada with help from my medical team here. Its unfeasable to move to the states. I am lucky my parents will help cover my costs if we can find someone to help.

Thanks for any insights. I also need help if anyone knows how to contact dr. Petersons clinic.
Good question. I don't know how booked up these people are...Here's Dr. Peterson's office

Dr. Daniel L. Peterson

926 Incline Way Unit 250, Incline Village, NV 89451
Send directions to phone
(775) 832 - 0989

Ampligen is going up in price drastically I believe though and things are changing in the program that delivers them. I should have a blog on that out soon.

Vansails

cheers for the phone number. I am trying to get my medical team to get me Ampligen in Canada, under the emergency drug release program.
I don't know anyone who has tried this or succeeded. That sucks they would increase the price, that's just horrible for people who can't afford help. I'm lucky my parents saved up to put me through university, and of course i got sick and missed my chance, so that money can be redirected.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources