ANS Rewire Program Works For Bed Bound 11 Year ME/CFS/FM Patient

Slow and stead mind/body work plus some alternative treatments do it for Peter

1. Cort

Cort Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising Staff Member

2. Not dead yet!

Not dead yet! Well-Known Member

What's ANS? Autonomic Nervous System? I tried to find out with the FAQ or Peter's website, but details are scant. What exactly is the theory about why this works?

3. Dan Neuffer

Dan Neuffer Member

Thanks for your question, you can read more details about the theory here: https://ansrewire.com/the-science/

The best way to get your head around it is through the free introductory videos that you can request here: https://ansrewire.com/info request/

Let me know if you think any specific additional information would be helpful, probably best via the comments in the 4 videos. :)

4. nanobug

nanobug Member

"Probably best", as far as I am concerned, is for you to address people's questions here, on this forum. Your attempt to redirect people to your website (where they can enroll in your program for $397.00) leaves a bad taste in my mouth right off the bat.

Not dead yet! likes this.
  5. Dan Neuffer

Dan Neuffer Member

That's OK, it may just not be your cup of tea. :) A lot of effort has been put into giving adequate information for people - including 4 x 30 minute videos, program details pages and FAQs. It's not really practical to reproduce all this on a 1:1 basis on another website. We want people to understand what is involved before enrolling so that they don't expect some sort of miracle cure - the recovery program takes significant commitment and effort. Thanks for understanding.

6. Susan Hampson

Susan Hampson Member

I have started the Annie Hopper program. I have had enough improvements that I am going to Toronto in November for an in person seminar. . It does seem ridiculous that saying certain phrases over and over can actually rewire your brain. However I have had to sleep outside for over a year. I now can sleep indoors. My only other option was to live apart from my family in an rv.

Prior to this we basically moved out of a moldy house and left all of our belongings behind. After all of this I was improved but still had mini crashes and had to sleep out on my back porch for a year. I still was not with it enough to work at all. I think if I followed Erik Johnson’s avoidance It would work but it just seemed overwhelming and I did not want to leave my family. My younger son has Aspergers and my husband had a pretty severe depression ( better after we got out of the mold).

7. Not dead yet!

Not dead yet! Well-Known Member

I'm noticing that now that my gluten free life has removed most of the blockages in my life, a bad year for black toxic mold has knocked me out again. Wondering if my house can be remediated enough for me to function. I'm thinking it's better to just move.

8. Susan Hampson

Susan Hampson Member

Maybe you can do a sabbatical away from your house. I did 3 weeks in Death Valley.
    I did not have the immediate strong reactions to my house described by Erik Johnson
    But I felt better than I ever had after becoming ill. Felt pretty well for 3 weeks after getting back. Home was moldy .We did remediate and decided to sell it. We needed to sell the home for financial reasons. I earned over half out income and we needed to downsize . It is a long story. I am getting back to 80-90 percent after doing the Dynamic Neural Retraining program for about one month.

I will post my whole recovery story when I am sure it is not a fluke. I have had a few mini remissions but this one feels more substantial .