Anyone Here Who did NOT take a Covid Vaccine?

Apo Sci

The injection sites after the 2nd injection become RF emitters. I'm concerned about cancer, sterility and tracking on 5g.

"Videos and stories have been circulating online of individuals using EMF readers to show low EMF readings on non-vaccinated individuals, higher EMF readings on bluetooth devices and wireless networks, and high EMF readings on vaccinated individuals at their vaccination site on their arm."
Are vaccine injections emitting electric and magnetic fields? (health-desk.org)

also

Radiation recall phenomenon (RRP) is an uncommon, late occurring, acute inflammatory skin reaction that emerges in localized areas coincident with previously irradiated radiation therapy (RT) treatment fields. RRP has been known to be triggered by a number of chemotherapy agents. To the best of our knowledge, this report is the first description of RRP after administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for COVID-19, or any other currently available vaccine against COVID-19. Acute skin reactions were observed in 2 RT patients with differing timelines of RT and vaccinations. In both cases however, the RRP presented within days of the patient receiving the second dose of vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Radiation Recall Phenomenon - PubMed (nih.gov)

Watch the cancer and fertility rates. This is a great way to depopulate the USA.

jaminhealth

Just hearing Dr. Kelly Victory and a caller with Macular Degeneration said his eyes are worse since vaccines.

SO SO SO SO Much NOT KNOWN on all that will transpire.

Apo Sci

Just hearing Dr. Kelly Victory and a caller with Macular Degeneration said his eyes are worse since vaccines.

SO SO SO SO Much NOT KNOWN on all that will transpire.

Getting a covid vaccine is basically like blasting your entire body with cell phone radiation 24 hours per day. That's why causes the skin reactions. It's also happening internally. I'm not surprised it would hurt the eyes. They should pull them immediately. The pharma executives who made these should be in prison.

Aidan Walsh

Getting a covid vaccine is basically like blasting your entire body with cell phone radiation 24 hours per day. That's why causes the skin reactions. It's also happening internally. I'm not surprised it would hurt the eyes. They should pull them immediately. The pharma executives who made these should be in prison.

BBC Presenter Female Dead from the vaccine, blood clots then died...The family is now waiting on an autopsy to be performed

Apo Sci

Interesting about the magnet sticking to a person's arm who took the vaccines. I would NOT do any of them for certain.

It gets worse. Richard Flemming MD states that the injection sites are emitting high EMF radiation and they showed radiation skin response in the below research article. The vaccines may cause cancer, shortened lifespan, infertility and be trackable on 5g.

COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Radiation Recall Phenomenon - PubMed (nih.gov)

Magnet Sticking All Over His Body (bitchute.com)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources