Anyone know online US mail order pharmacies?

Who Me?

I switched to original medicare and part D has me baffled. I spoke to them last week and they gave me the cost of 2 rx's and said to have the local pharmacy (which did not have stock) to transfer them.

Today I get a letter saying neither are covered (benzos) so they can't fill them anymore.

So why did they give me a cost and tell me I was covered?

I know about www.healthwarehouse.com which has some good prices, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows of places to just pay out of pocket.

I will have Rx's so that's not the issue. I'm looking for a place that will fill an RX and mail it to me.

I do not go out, I have to have mail order. Walmart doesn't mail this stuff.

@Remy didn't you post about a pharmacy?

Remy

Administrator
I switched to original medicare and part D has me baffled. I spoke to them last week and they gave me the cost of 2 rx's and said to have the local pharmacy (which did not have stock) to transfer them.

Today I get a letter saying neither are covered (benzos) so they can't fill them anymore.

So why did they give me a cost and tell me I was covered?

I know about www.healthwarehouse.com which has some good prices, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows of places to just pay out of pocket.

I will have Rx's so that's not the issue. I'm looking for a place that will fill an RX and mail it to me.

I do not go out, I have to have mail order. Walmart doesn't mail this stuff.

@Remy didn't you post about a pharmacy?
It was Blink but you order through them and then pick up locally...so not what you want.

Who Me?

It was Blink but you order through them and then pick up locally...so not what you want.

It'd work since my local pharmacy delivers. What I need to find out I guess is how much $ to get it from my pharmacy and just pay cash.

When rereading the paperwork it says my doc has to request an exception for both. That's no problem but it's just easier to find a place to get it and not have to deal with insurance.

I'll check out Blink since my local pharmacy did not have 2 things, including nystatin tablets

I wonder about express scripts? Or do you have to be a member? Their website won't tell me anything unless I sign up, which I'm not going to do.. Nope. Have to have it through insurance.

Who Me?

@Empty. I have Aetna. It's more about what Medicare covers that is the problem. They don't cover benzos so I have to find the cheapest cash price that will deliver since I'm housebound.

Does Walmart mail anything? I thought they had a very small list of 90 day rx's . I was looking today and couldn't figure it out. Their website sort of sucks.

@Hope. I and many here are banned from PR so we can't see any links you post. See my poll about who is banned at PR

And I think that thread you referenced is from hip and was for ordering internationally. I just want a pharmacy in the US that will ship. Simple.

I don't think Canadian pharms ship benzos even with an rx

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources