Appalled by Abundant Energy Summit targeting M.E.

Empty

Thanks Hari.
Yes, its a useful link.
I think M.E. can be fluctuating and it took me decades to realise that I have a hard time really knowing when something has helped or not. Feel like you are on the right track, improving and then crash, out of the blue, don't know why. Back to square one or worse. Equally, do nothing, just rest, and improve also. Never been back to fully recovered though.

The Ayruvedic tradition acknowledges that flooding the body with mass vitamin supplements IS a source of ama. They are not simply flushed out harmlessly.
That does not seem to be understood. I do not think there is any science though to back that up though.

However synthetic supplements can be a poison to the body:

http://www.naturalnews.com/036650_synthetic_vitamins_disease_side_effects.html#

I am fairly certain that even purer forms are not so great either.

Hari

@Empty,

As I understand the recovery is a process the individual needs to follow inside a protocol.

Please see the following explaining how the process may happen: http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/drmyhill/images/9/9b/Dr_Myhill_Diagnosing_and_Treating_CFS_Chapter_8.pdf

Your experience is clearly explained in the above document.

I am surprised to see many who were clearly diagnosed and did not recover. In fact very few (less than 10%) are in the process of recovery.

I believe every individual might have certain triggering points. Even if they are in the path to recovery by following everything, once they come across the triggering point they quickly go back to square one. My triggering points are stress, mostly emotional. I took years of practice to maintain balanced emotional wellbeing.

After I am maintaining emotional balance, I do not have much need for dietary supplements, yet they contribute to further progress.

We can not have everything based on certain evidence, just like pharma industry. Most of the individuals who recovered followed a protocol based on observations made by themselves or by the treating physician. In my case it is my gut feeling to take the next step based on some study. Somehow I got it right all along.

In the interest to help you understand better, I am uploading my own notes (as images and PDF) on my current condition and my improvement so far. I believe it is possible for you also to improve, may be it is that you are missing something. Please see my notes and try to get what you might be missing to implement in your life. Please read my other posts to understand how I recovered.

1. Hari - Triggering points
2. Hari - Physical conditions conditions
3. My fitness - Conditions improved or even became normal (PDF as this is big, the quality of exported image is not good)

I use a free tool called as FreeMind to maintain my notes.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Have fun,

Hari
Hari - Triggering points as of Sept 2015.PNG

Hari - Physical Conditions observed as of Sept 2015.PNG

Attachments

• My fitness - Conditions improved or even became normal Sept - 2015.pdf
    669.4 KB · Views: 188

Empty

Hi,
No, the catastrophe CFS theory does not explain my situation. Having an organic disease, left untreated in my physical body, does.

If your main illness has stemmed from an emotional cause, stress, then this no doubt explains why you are getting better? And good for you too. Very good notes.

Thanks for the Freemind tool. Will look into that.

Snookum96

Well said all around!

Targeting the ill, many of whom are already financially disadvantaged due to the illness disgusts me. If I could travel I would attend some of these types of seminars just to tell people off.

Snookum96

http://www.hfme.org/

Have you come across Dr.Hyde and The Hummingbird Foundation @Hari? I think you will find it fascinating. It states what M.E. is and what it is not and how to diagnose it.

Personally, I find that its the failure to diagnose is the problem. If the ailment was diagnosed correctly, then alternative or allopathic or both protocols could be put into place.

Empty

Have you seen Dr. Hyde?

I started seeing him this summer. I just read one of his books, I downloaded it for free and it was great to finally understand me vs. CFS. I found it eye opening.

Empty

Well said all around!

Targeting the ill, many of whom are already financially disadvantaged due to the illness disgusts me. If I could travel I would attend some of these types of seminars just to tell people off.

LOL :) I know what you mean...

Last edited:

Empty

Have you seen Dr. Hyde?

I started seeing him this summer. I just read one of his books, I downloaded it for free and it was great to finally understand me vs. CFS. I found it eye opening.

Unfortunately not. Just learned he does Skype appointments though. Maybe down the line. I think the main advantage is all the testing and I do not think the UK Doctors are likely to listen to and follow his advice? Are you able to share the link to the free downloadable book ?

Empty

That's a great gift. Thank you very much for linking me to it! @Snookum96 I have now downloaded it. I expect this is the No. 1 book to read on M.E. and C.F.S.

Snookum96

That's a great gift. Thank you very much for linking me to it! @Snookum96 I have now downloaded it. I expect this is the No. 1 book to read on M.E. and C.F.S.

It took me a while to get through because my brain doesn't work too well nowadays but I had a lot of "oh my gosh that explains a lot" moments as I read through!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources