Autoimmune patients going into remission with Vit D protocol from brazilian Dr..

buckey

im just here to tell you folks. ive been doing this protocal for 2 months. I am a long time ME/CFS sufferer. While i feel i am slowly recovering over the last 30 yrs , i will now report on my 2 month combria protocal. I have seen improvements overall that i am sure is from this protocal. My receeding gums have become nice and pink and plump and actually growing over that line of plaque i have had for a lifetime. Its too early to tell anymore but will keep you posted...and...i am not even doing the protocal to a tee...im just taking huge amounts of vit D (10,000) units with vit. K. I am/was a severe ME/CFS sufferer...couldnt live in a normal house...etc. etc. etc keep ya posted

max_yazhbin

I am around 85 kg.

Perhaps I should try 100,000 IU for 2 weeks, rather than 50,000 IU for 4 weeks. Perhaps if I am lucky, I will get an immediate response, and so I will know straight away that it is working.

That is very dangerous, your calcium could spike, Steven Fowkes believes that optimal vit d levels should be around 50-56. I was able to get mine to 50 in one week by taking 10k IU Vit D in coconut oil daily with a Thorne Vit K capsule whereas before taking 30k IU Vit D in coconut oil and no Vit K resulted in a level of 30 and my starting Vit D was around 24.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources