Banner statement for the MEAction Seatle Protest

Justin

Hi Everyone,

My parents are going to the Seatle MEAction protest and will be making a Banner to hold up.

I am reaching out to the community to get some suggestions of what to put on the banner.

If you can think of something short and catchy that would be great.

Ill let everyone know what catch phrase is chosen.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Who Me?

image.png

Justin

No I would like too see if you have suggestions. I have started a Poll on another site because I only recieved 1 response here.

If you can think of something I will take it under considerations. My goal was to get participation from the community.

Thanks

Remy

Administrator
No I would like too see if you have suggestions. I have started a Poll on another site because I only recieved 1 response here.

If you can think of something I will take it under considerations. My goal was to get participation from the community.

Thanks
We might do better with the poll option too!

Justin

We might do better with the poll option too!

The Poll was created strictly from input from ME individuals. I am too sick to think or find good slogans.....

I would have loved too but I recieved no feedback and after creating the pole which took me a while and a lot out of me...i have been feeling unwell...i would love too do as much as I can but cannot do to my health being virtually bedbound and having to use my phone only....

I wanted feedback and only recieved 1 response and other members obviously didnt care to chime in or whatever.

I try to advocate as much as I can but I am severely ill....

Sorry you didnt get a poll I tried engage HR community...

If only 1 person responded to my request with " Fuck CFS" as a response then what kind of engagement would be expected out of a Poll when....1 response for a "Fuck CFS" Banner.....and a me feeling worse...

Regardless even though I feel extremely ill most days I try.

If people wanted a Poll or even made a suggestion then I would have done one for HR....I had my parents try too choose the options but it didnt work so I made a poll...

Merry

Sorry, @Justin, but I can't think of anything short and catchy. All I can think of is personal and poignant. How long is the banner? I use the acronym "CFS" because that's what the American public and medical people in the US know.

"CFS Son Too Ill to March"

"Our Son Ill with CFS __ Years"

"Our Son Ill __ Years, Worse Now"

"Who Will Help Our Son When We Are Gone?"

I am alarmed at how much more ill you sound than a few years ago, Justin. For your long-term welfare, and that of your poor parents, please consider stepping back this year from advocacy.

Remy

Administrator
I'm awful at this! That's why I thought a poll would get you more feedback...but I'll give it a shot!

How about something like..ME...Time to Come Out of the Dark!

or ME: Out of the Dark and into the Fight!

This is why no one is ringing my doorbell asking me to write slogans...:(

Good luck to you and your family regardless, @Justin!

Justin

Sorry, @Justin, but I can't think of anything short and catchy. All I can think of is personal and poignant. How long is the banner? I use the acronym "CFS" because that's what the American public and medical people in the US know.

"CFS Son Too Ill to March"

"Our Son Ill with CFS __ Years"

"Our Son Ill __ Years, Worse Now"

"Who Will Help Our Son When We Are Gone?"

I am alarmed at how much more ill you sound than a few years ago, Justin. For your long-term welfare, and that of your poor parents, please consider stepping back this year from advocacy.

I will be stepping back just wanted to help get the communities voice out there. Thank you for the feedback and concern.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources