Bemer therapy

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I am new here have CFS for 14 years. Just bought a Bemer Pro. Has anyone tried this type of therapy?
I have never done it but I think it sounds fascinating!

The idea that something is wrong with the microcirculation or circulation is a hot one. Fluge and Mella have some evidence that an autoimmune response may be attacking the receptors that open and close the blood vessels. Whatever is happening it's probably pretty complicated but who knows?

I wonder if amping up your blood volume while you're doing this would be helpful?

“BEMER Physical Vascular Therapy” uses a scientifically proven method to transmit stimulation signals to the precapillary arterioles and postcapillary venoles. The purpose of these signals is to ensure that the arteriole and venoles move better and faster again, driving vasomotion. This enables medicines administered against back pain to reach their destination by ensuring that the blood flow in the capillaries is more effective and once again adequate. But this is not the only benefit. The improved circulation in the capillaries can ensure that the supply to the cells works better again and that waste products can be correctly disposed of. The stimulation signals for the precapillary arterioles and postcapillary venoles and are transmitted into the body using electromagnetic fields.

I'm eager to hear how this turns out. Good luck!

Last edited:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I have never done it but I think it sounds fascinating!

The idea that something is wrong with the microcirculation or circulation is a hot one. Fluge and Mella have some evidence that an autoimmune response may be attacking the receptors that open and close the blood vessels.

I wonder if amping up your blood volume while you're doing this would be helpful?

I'm eager to hear how this turns out. Good luck!
Look at Boris Becker :)

"My long career as a tennis pro has affected my body very deeply. I feel the enormous physical stress and the many injuries I had suffered all the more today. A fate to which any top athlete can probably relate. Since I started using the BEMER system, I feel a significant relief of my symptoms and my general well-being has substantially improved. "

Liz

I just have to say I really like your title. I miss living, too. Well said.
I am not familiar with Bemer Pro, but I hope you will post how it works for you.

Hi Liz, I just started using my Bemer Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation. A doctor told me about it. Not a cure but should help your body to improve immune system, reduce inflammation, help detoxify, help yor body use your glutathione and improve mood. I need all those things. Started out with 10 seconds on mat & eventually build up to 8 min. 2 times a day. It sounds hokie pokie but I am doing it. Only did it 2 days & no side affects. If it helps you use it as long as you want to feel better.

sylvia63

Interesting thread. I will start using the Bemer soon and am wondering if anyone could share their experience/effect of the Bemer for ME?

Kate

I have an older Bemer 3000 and found it works great for pain but have not used it consistently enough to draw a conclusion about inflammation and so forth.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources