Bulk Purchase/Membership lab tests?

LondonPots

I'm wondering if there might be mileage in bulk-purchasing the lab tests we all need/want to get. That is, we persuade a lab test supplier to provide massive discounts for a standard range of CFS/ME tests to the CortJohnson forum members on the basis that we can direct our business to them....or to their competitors.

Any thoughts? Similarly if we had some communal need for supplements we could do the same. Prostrate-People Power!

LondonPots

Interesting! And I can't believe anyone is trying to control what you get tested about yourselves! Nosy parkers. I don't think it's the same in UK.
I'd still be wanting big discounts as a group, though.

Merry

Interesting! And I can't believe anyone is trying to control what you get tested about yourselves! Nosy parkers. I don't think it's the same in UK.
I'd still be wanting big discounts as a group, though.

I looked for information on the legality of consumers ordering tests in the US and found an article on new legislation to allow this in Arizona. The final paragraph stated:

"Arizona and nine other states allow consumers limited access testing without a doctor or other health practitioner's authorization. Another 27 states and the District of Columbia allow consumers to order tests directly, and 13 states prohibit such testing without a doctor's authorization. . . ."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/mone...et-lab-tests-without-doctors-orders/25413251/

I like your "Prostrate-People Power" by the way.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources