Supplement CBD cream - full spectrum gives vertigo- why ?

Raghav

I have started using a CBD cream (Full spectrum) from a reputed manufacturer in Germany ? For the first three days I had an excellent increase in both physical and mental energy. Then I started feeling tired and am having vertigo for the past three days. I had this vertigo as part of my original set of symptoms before an antidepressant helped in relieving it. I want to know whether CBD cream can cause vertigo ? I have cut back on the dosage by half. The difficulty is in determining the dosage since I have to apply it by my finger tip. Did anybody else have such an experience ?

Farmgirl

Are you still having as issue? Do you have an MTHFR genetic mutation?

People with ME/CFS and Chronic Lyme often have this. It makes them more sensitive to medications, herbs, alcohol, caffeine, chemicals in foods and in the environment.

Seeking Health & Dr. Ben Linch have very helpful information on the MTHFR.net website.

I have A1298 and it answered questions for me! I also detox and use FARinfrared sauna.

I use CBD oil by mouth in small amounts, but I tried going off of it because of the expense and I really felt bad. I use it daily. Judy Mikovits recommends it to help the endocannabinoid pathways. Apparently when we have ME, we have issues there.

Could you also be reacting badly to any other ingredients in the cream? Maybe try a different brand? I have tried 4 brands and I can't say they all work the same.

I am dizzy a lot, that is no fun! I am frequently holding up a wall somewhere! Take care.

Not dead yet!

I have strange responses to CBD oil also, and I also have a full spectrum, but it's not a cream. In my case, if I take it internally it can cause an anxiety effect. I use a few drops on my hands and wrists and it works fine that way. I also add it to foot cream and it tends to help my feet feel less numb and aching. I'm celiac and extremely sensitive to gluten, so if it's produced with contamination, possibly, then it could be the trace gluten in it causing anxiety.

Raghav

I tried CBD oil full spectrum (just one drop) and the next day I had sever ibs symptoms ! I think mg wise it was large. I got scared and gave it up. LOL.

BrotPumit

I wonder what this cream is for, that is, what places did you smear this cream on?
An overdose of CBD cream is entirely possible. Therefore, I would recommend that you consult a doctor. Also, do not forget to observe the dosage. It is not just invented.
I recently bought a vape pen. Like all beginners, I had a hard time stopping. I screamed non-stop and got an overdose as a result. In everything, you need to know the measure, even with sweets. Everything harms the body in large quantities, even sleep.

Last edited:

kinohi

I have started using a CBD cream (Full spectrum) from a reputed manufacturer in Germany ? For the first three days I had an excellent increase in both physical and mental energy. Then I started feeling tired and am having vertigo for the past three days. I had this vertigo as part of my original set of symptoms before an antidepressant helped in relieving it. I want to know whether CBD cream can cause vertigo ? I have cut back on the dosage by half. The difficulty is in determining the dosage since I have to apply it by my finger tip. Did anybody else have such an experience ?
CBD caused anaphylaxis 1st time my sister tried it .

Ughhh

Full spectrum cbd is allowed to have a certain small amount of thc in it. Thc is what gives weed it's psychoactive properties and it is also what causes some people to get anxiety from weed. I can't do anything full spectrum, I get really bad paranoia and anxiety from thc. I bought a cbd tincture in Denver probably a decade ago not knowing it could have thc in it and within a week had a panic attack. I have just ventured into attempting to try cannibinoid products and I'm sticking to broad spectrum or no thc (cbd isolate) products.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources