Coconut Milk Chicken Stock Drink Helps

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Karen fixed me this drink while I was at the IACFS/ME conference. It turned out to be really calming plus energizing at the same time. That was a real surprise.

I think it was about 2 parts Silk coconut milk (I think it skips the dairy lactose) with about one part, maybe more, of chicken stock in the carton, salt included, of course. My fav chicken stock to use has a Hebrew (Jewish type) name (it's DELICIOUS!) but I use all kinds of chicken stock because various brands are on sale a lot, especially now, over the holidays.

Remy

Administrator
I have to say that does not sound appetizing at all but if it works, I'm all for it! Maybe it's a little like a Thai coconut chicken soup?

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I have to say that does not sound appetizing at all but if it works, I'm all for it! Maybe it's a little like a Thai coconut chicken soup?
Just try it. I agree that it sounds horrible :) but it was really good and had a nice calming effect - a big plus for me.

Karen also give me some carbonated coconut beverages in cans - that was good as well - trying to find out what that was.

Then I came back to Vegas - bought some coconut drink - no effect at all.

SueS

This sounds like the foundation of the vegetable laksa I make pretty much every week and crave every week ☺ Loaded with veggies and rice noodles so there's just nothing to not like.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources