Cry, Laugh or Crucify (please wathever you do, Crucify) Brian Walitt’s, lead investigator thoughts.

Folk

Please take a look at this.

As a big gift from NIH after decades of negligence, we have Brian Wallit as lead investigator. A man who not just TOTALLY dismiss ME/CFS/FMS as a disease, but might be trippin' hard on shrooms.

http://thoughtsaboutme.com/2016/02/...e-perception-mecfs-as-normal-life-experience/

I thought notthing would be as absurd as we've already seens though the years, and that breaking news of exercise phobia all across the front pages of UK papers (or was it all Europe? not sure). But this must be the most hardcore dumbest shit ever.

IrisRV

:jawdrop: Words fail me.

What can we do to let NIH know that putting a person who thinks like that in charge will completely destroy patients' confidence in this research program?

Folk

:jawdrop: Words fail me.

What can we do to let NIH know that putting a person who thinks like that in charge will completely destroy patients' confidence in this research program?
I'm really not sure how this stuff works but I think they don't care at all...

ScottTriGuy

Put a fork in me, I’m done. Something inside just died - I think it was hope.

I’ll be watching for MEAction to mount a campaign. I guess that might be our best bet. ?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Public outrage is the most effective response. And can take many forms. The more the better.

Facebook is our friend.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources