Cycloferon and LDN

Strike me lucky

Started LDN last night at 1mg. Slept ok. Probabbly do 1mg increments every few days unless i feel extra crap.

This morning started cycloferon tablets which i recently received. I have 5 weeks worth of cyclo. They have to be taken on an empty stomach every second day so working it around when on days off. Dosing 4xtabs fri, 3xtabs sun, 3xtabs tues. Normal doses is between 2 and 4 at a time. Ive never used more than 2. The 4/3/3 just makes it easy with a 10 pilll box which lasts a week.

Couple hrs after taking cyclo broke out in a light sweat so maybe kicking the immune system in the guts, get up u lazy BUM.

When i get near the end of the cyclo i will test my nk numbers. Ldn i think will take time to slowly build up?

Im still on famvir as well as inosine and herbal immune boosters and rotating a few abx for sinusitis/lyme????? I have been on the arv tenofovir since the start of the year and havent noticed any changes.

Ive had good responses in the past to cycloferon, hopefully combines well with ldn.
CURED!!

Remy

Administrator
Good luck @Strike me lucky!

You might also want to consider taking some anti-yeast herbs or meds when starting LDN to ward off any beasties in that area. I had a nasty yeast flare when I started LDN and I think that is a fairly commonly reported reaction.

Who Me?

image.png

Strike me lucky

Good luck @Strike me lucky!

You might also want to consider taking some anti-yeast herbs or meds when starting LDN to ward off any beasties in that area. I had a nasty yeast flare when I started LDN and I think that is a fairly commonly reported reaction.

Yeah im on regular nystatin to hold the yeasties back. I really shouldn't have any bugs at all with the crap i take. I think some of the herbal supps i use may also have antifungal effects??

;)

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Started LDN last night at 1mg. Slept ok. Probabbly do 1mg increments every few days unless i feel extra crap.

This morning started cycloferon tablets which i recently received. I have 5 weeks worth of cyclo. They have to be taken on an empty stomach every second day so working it around when on days off. Dosing 4xtabs fri, 3xtabs sun, 3xtabs tues. Normal doses is between 2 and 4 at a time. Ive never used more than 2. The 4/3/3 just makes it easy with a 10 pilll box which lasts a week.

Couple hrs after taking cyclo broke out in a light sweat so maybe kicking the immune system in the guts, get up u lazy BUM.

When i get near the end of the cyclo i will test my nk numbers. Ldn i think will take time to slowly build up?

Im still on famvir as well as inosine and herbal immune boosters and rotating a few abx for sinusitis/lyme????? I have been on the arv tenofovir since the start of the year and havent noticed any changes.

Ive had good responses in the past to cycloferon, hopefully combines well with ldn.
CURED!!
Good luck!

Strike me lucky

Update this thread after posting in another thread.

Early days yet and have a few contributing factors going on.

My work has changed to lower stress and better hours, its playing its part.

I am chasing possible lyme but really its going off a diagnostic self diagnosis. Basically staying on abx instead of off and on. Sinuses feel better for it too. Nystatin i use regularly.

Cycloferon im noticing i feel better on the days i use it then when i dont. Its taken intermittently. Overall feeling some improvement but its early days.

Ldn im not sure how its helping and might be working well with cycloferon. Im only on 2mg, now i think its helping me sleep as the night i didnt use it i sleep bad. I've had one other dodgy night which i had taken ldn. Maybe im a positive responder. Headaches aren't as bad as they were but this could be the natural recovery from shingles. Not noticing anything with general aches and pains. Mood seems better but hard to put it down to any one thing.

So all these factors are probably adding up. Cycloferon experience is similar to when i used it in the past. Time will tell, im not holding my breath as this crap is so up and down. 2 more weeks i will test my T cells and nk cells and see if my treatment has increased my nk numbers. Also see if my low neutrophil count increases to normal.

One good thing is so far, touch wood, no shingles outbreaks. Woohoo.

Strike me lucky

Quick update. Last week have been feeling off with mild fatigue and headaches etc but couldn't put my finger on it. The last few days the side of my head where shingles have been started getting itchy and red spots have appeared. Usually takes a week of feeling off before shingles flares up with me. So another shingles flare but not as severe as previous times as on famvir and using higher dose then before also.

Tests from a couple months back dont show nk numbers have increased after ldn and cycloferon but i did feel better after adding cycloferon so maybe it did increase nk function?? I cycle the cycloferon 5 weeks and 2 to 3 weeks off. I was off cycloferon during this recent shingles episode. I have also been taking lysine for awhile also, cant say its effective or not.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources