Death Valley Works For Another Person

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
She also did detoxification stuff. Some of these stories are amazing. Just got this in a comment on the blog. It suggests to me that some people don't need a lot of mold to get affected by it (if it was mold; I suppose it could be chemicals). She only found a little mold in her house.

I just got back from a ” retreat ” in Death Vallley.

We found mold in our home ( – little bit no one else is sick but me) . I had extensive testing 2 day exercise test done twice and had confirmed CFs.

I started on cholestyramine ( a bike acid sequestrant that helps pull mold into the bowel)

I feel like myself again for the first time in 7 years. I have my life back.

I also felt the need to ” run ” away. I went to Tacopa California and stayed at a great Airbnb and b called The Second Wind. It was a wonderful healing experience.

I had begun to feel better prior to going away . I detoxed with chlolestyramine and coffee Enemas ( weird until it works)

I am an allopathically trained pharmacist and before this worked I would have thought it was crazy but the results are that I can think straight and actually hiked a three mile hike in Death Valley with no payback.

I cried tears of joy after this.

I also met someone who had to limit his exposure to electromagnetic fields.

I often felt that we should bring back rest homes in dry areas with low mold and electromagnetic fields, in as pure if an environment as possible.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources