Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thanks for the transcript!

Anyone want to do a blog on what they said? I can't keep up! :grumpy:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
The whole thing is fascinating - how it all started and how it's grown in what they're going now. I guess we'll know the outcome in a year and a half or so...unless there are spectactular results in which case I've been told the trial could be stopped early...That's what I heard anyway..

Hello!

I know, right?!

They are speaking at this year's Invest in ME Conference. Wish I could go, maybe you can...http://www.investinme.eu/index.shtml#agenda

I think an interesting thing is that their theory does not exclude many of the other prominent theories. It integrates many things we know, onset following Infection, which could set off an autoimmune response, the high prevalence of blood flow problems(i.e. orthostatic intolerance), etc.
image.jpg

They are getting great results and not just giving up on the non responders. They are trying additional things to bring along the failures.

Hello!

Also, I know it's anecdotal, but my child, who is the one with ME/CFS in our family, has a blood relative uncle who had B cell lymphoma a few years ago...

Merry

Also, I know it's anecdotal, but my child, who is the one with ME/CFS in our family, has a blood relative uncle who had B cell lymphoma a few years ago...

My mother I'm sure had ME/CFS, I think from age 12 or 13, in the early 1940s. Several months ago I finally looked at her medical records which I had hastily retrieved when my parents' house was cleaned out. In the last few years of my mother's life, she was diagnosed with, besides cirrhosis (non-alcoholic) and myelodysplastic syndrome, breast cancer. But I was surprised to see in the medical record that the cancer in her breasts was labelled lymphoma.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources