Evoke qEEG EVP latency or reaction time

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has done cognitive testing that involved reaction time or qEEG that involved ERP latently?

Last year I completed cognitive testing (Stroop task,Go-No Go) and scored on the bottom 1% on reaction time but figured I was having a bad day since I’ve never really noticed slowed reaction time (though plenty of general brain fog, trouble making decisions, reduced working memory capacity, etc). But I recently did the Evoke qEEG and again scored crazy low on ERP p300b latency, meaning it takes me much longer than normal to register a neural signal after being shown a stimulus. When I say I'm scoring low I mean crazy low - like low for people with Alzheimer’s. As a woman in my late 30s clearly the results are worrisome.

Wondering if anyone else has gotten similar testing? The qEEG was particularly fascinating since my motor reaction time from detection of neural signal to pressing a button was above average but signal latency was so very impaired. Fascinating and terrifying.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources