Free Dr. David Bell lecture in Orange County California Dec, 6.

Free lecture by David S. Bell, MD
When: December 6, 2015 at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Tustin Library, 345 E. Main St. California.
Dr. Bell will describe the three sub-entities of ME/CFS (mitochondrial dysfunction, reduced blood flow through the brain, and abnormal immunology) and how they may be tied together by autoimmunity. As Dr. Bell will have recently returned from speaking with Drs. Fluge and Mella in Norway, he will also comment on their progress. Dr. Bell’s PowerPoint presentation will briefly cover the recent Institute of Medicine work and the criteria for diagnosis and present an overview and the possible change of name to Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease (SEID).
Sponsored by Swedish Women for ME and CFS ME of Orange County California.
For updated information go to FaceBook and then CFS ME of Orange County California, or, email, mecfsoforangecountyca@yahoo.com

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Free lecture by David S. Bell, MD
When: December 6, 2015 at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Tustin Library, 345 E. Main St. California.
Dr. Bell will describe the three sub-entities of ME/CFS (mitochondrial dysfunction, reduced blood flow through the brain, and abnormal immunology) and how they may be tied together by autoimmunity. As Dr. Bell will have recently returned from speaking with Drs. Fluge and Mella in Norway, he will also comment on their progress. Dr. Bell’s PowerPoint presentation will briefly cover the recent Institute of Medicine work and the criteria for diagnosis and present an overview and the possible change of name to Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease (SEID).

Sponsored by Swedish Women for ME and CFS ME of Orange County California.

For updated information go to FaceBook and then CFS ME of Orange County California, or, email, mecfsoforangecountyca@yahoo.com

What a great lecture! I might be able to get there....hmmmm

So glad Dr. Bell is continuing to step out and spread the word...

It would be great if someone could videotape this with their smartphone or video recorder.

What a great lecture! I might be able to get there....hmmmm

So glad Dr. Bell is continuing to step out and spread the word...

It would be great if someone could videotape this with their smartphone or video recorder.
It would be great if you could make it. Also the following Wednesday I am staging a screening of Forgotten Plague near by.

Anomie

It looks like the video was uploaded to YouTube:

I also just read that he joined up with the Open Medicine Foundation. Great news!

Sorry I thought I posted the video here. It turned out well other than an equipment malfunction.
Now I'm on a mission to get as many people and government buildings to light up anything this May 12 ME/CFS awareness day. Please see our Facebook page, USA May 12 MECFS Awareness Day Light Up the Night Campaign.

And please share as widely as possible.

Thanks Harvey Carden

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources