Freedom To Question Vaccines

jaminhealth

Actually I question EVERYTHING I put in my body and certainly everything the govt and their SHOULDS, forget them. I get no vaccines unless absolutely necessary, I work to keep my immune system strong and healthy and I've posted a lot here on that end. People can do what they choose but CENSORSHIP is going too too far.

jaminhealth

This news just in today and my friend just bought Jennifer's latest book Malice. Many dedicated truth seeking people have died in recent years...or disappeared.

Folk

I agree with you on questioning everything you put on your body (or take it off from it)
I don't agree with anti vaxers for healthy individuals, I would vacine my son for example. But I don't take vaccines anymore...

jaminhealth

I certainly don't agree with the Huge Push for umteen vaccines for the little babies. I had my necessary "shots" for 1st grade and today, it's a horrible scene. My daughter was so conflicted when she had her children...and today she believes they had immune system issues due to the MANY vaccines pushed on these little ones.

JES

I certainly don't agree with the Huge Push for umteen vaccines for the little babies. I had my necessary "shots" for 1st grade and today, it's a horrible scene. My daughter was so conflicted when she had her children...and today she believes they had immune system issues due to the MANY vaccines pushed on these little ones.

She may believe that, but is it true? I wouldn't rule out a possibility that a vaccination could trigger some sort of immune reaction that would lead to ME/CFS, the same way as an acute viral infection can trigger ME/CFS.

But there is the other point. A strong and healthy immune system won't for example stop a certain part of people from ending up paralyzed from poliovirus.

There is also a third interesting scenario. If ME/CFS is found to be caused by enterovirus infection as is speculated among some scientists, then development of an enterovirus vaccination could in fact be the cure for ME/CFS.

Not dead yet!

This news just in today and my friend just bought Jennifer's latest book Malice. Many dedicated truth seeking people have died in recent years...or disappeared.

I'm trying to find any corroboration for this article and I'm not finding any. Her own boyfriend says her death had nothing to do with anti-vaxxing. I think we should respect the family's wishes until her cause of death is clear. I can't even find corroboration that she was shot at all.

jaminhealth

Who knows the Truth.... Thanks.

A woman, Ann Borach, who wrote books on Candida and the MS world, mysteriously died a couple years ago and it was hushed up. My sister even had an appt with her yrs ago for my sis's MS. Ann was a prolific writer on Candida.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources