Glandulars? Anyone try them?

Who Me?

i wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anyone tried glandulars? I know my HPA axis is a mess. I don't sweat anymore (but I still get bo), I can't tolerate heat, just the general messed up stuff.

A few months ago I got some Nutricology Hypothalamus glandular. Since the hypothalamus runs the show I thought start there. The first time out I had horrible headaches, pounding so I stopped. I did find out it was something else causing it but forgot about trying the glandular again.

About 2 weeks ago I took 500 mgs in the a.m. I felt really good. Not that speedy feeling you can get when you start messing with glandulars but just good. Then around 4 I got a headache, jitters and nausea. That went away a few hours later. I planned on splitting a cap and trying again. That got delayed since I started LDN and am working on that.

I read about a kind of glandulars that is processed some way so it takes the "jittery stimulant" factor out of it. Of course I can't remember the brand.

I know some people have good luck with them. Before the headache I was feeling good.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
i wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anyone tried glandulars? I know my HPA axis is a mess. I don't sweat anymore (but I still get bo), I can't tolerate heat, just the general messed up stuff.

A few months ago I got some Nutricology Hypothalamus glandular. Since the hypothalamus runs the show I thought start there. The first time out I had horrible headaches, pounding so I stopped. I did find out it was something else causing it but forgot about trying the glandular again.

About 2 weeks ago I took 500 mgs in the a.m. I felt really good. Not that speedy feeling you can get when you start messing with glandulars but just good. Then around 4 I got a headache, jitters and nausea. That went away a few hours later. I planned on splitting a cap and trying again. That got delayed since I started LDN and am working on that.

I read about a kind of glandulars that is processed some way so it takes the "jittery stimulant" factor out of it. Of course I can't remember the brand.

I know some people have good luck with them. Before the headache I was feeling good.
Some people do really well on them. I tried them early on in my illness and they didn't have any effect. Dr. Klimas is staunchly against them though. She's afraid a pathogen could be transmitted through them.

Who Me?

I felt really good that one day until I didn't. And I know others do. I wish I could remember the name of the one that went through some process. Not Standard Process.

Did Klimas specify bovine or porcine or all were bad.

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources