Glandulars? Anyone try them?

Who Me?

i wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anyone tried glandulars? I know my HPA axis is a mess. I don't sweat anymore (but I still get bo), I can't tolerate heat, just the general messed up stuff.

A few months ago I got some Nutricology Hypothalamus glandular. Since the hypothalamus runs the show I thought start there. The first time out I had horrible headaches, pounding so I stopped. I did find out it was something else causing it but forgot about trying the glandular again.

About 2 weeks ago I took 500 mgs in the a.m. I felt really good. Not that speedy feeling you can get when you start messing with glandulars but just good. Then around 4 I got a headache, jitters and nausea. That went away a few hours later. I planned on splitting a cap and trying again. That got delayed since I started LDN and am working on that.

I read about a kind of glandulars that is processed some way so it takes the "jittery stimulant" factor out of it. Of course I can't remember the brand.

I know some people have good luck with them. Before the headache I was feeling good.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
i wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anyone tried glandulars? I know my HPA axis is a mess. I don't sweat anymore (but I still get bo), I can't tolerate heat, just the general messed up stuff.

A few months ago I got some Nutricology Hypothalamus glandular. Since the hypothalamus runs the show I thought start there. The first time out I had horrible headaches, pounding so I stopped. I did find out it was something else causing it but forgot about trying the glandular again.

About 2 weeks ago I took 500 mgs in the a.m. I felt really good. Not that speedy feeling you can get when you start messing with glandulars but just good. Then around 4 I got a headache, jitters and nausea. That went away a few hours later. I planned on splitting a cap and trying again. That got delayed since I started LDN and am working on that.

I read about a kind of glandulars that is processed some way so it takes the "jittery stimulant" factor out of it. Of course I can't remember the brand.

I know some people have good luck with them. Before the headache I was feeling good.
Some people do really well on them. I tried them early on in my illness and they didn't have any effect. Dr. Klimas is staunchly against them though. She's afraid a pathogen could be transmitted through them.

Who Me?

I felt really good that one day until I didn't. And I know others do. I wish I could remember the name of the one that went through some process. Not Standard Process.

Did Klimas specify bovine or porcine or all were bad.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources