Great video from the IACFSME conference in Fl featuring Cort:)

Discussion in 'ME/CFS and FM News' started by Anomie, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Anomie

Anomie Active Member

The last two interviews are in Norwegian without subtitles but the rest is in English.

Merry, Empty, Lissa and 4 others like this.
  2. Cort

Cort Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising Staff Member

Thanks! If I can work up the courage I will watch it. :)

3. Anomie

Anomie Active Member

Haha oh you've got to watch this Cort, you were amazing. You pronounced both Fluge and Cyclophosphimide without a hitch!

4. Cort

That's a feat in itself. :)

5. Empty

Empty Well-Known Member

that's great @Cort. Can better see the passion there arising in places when you are speaking.

I think it would be a good contribution @Cort to have a Health Rising you tube channel and to do a brief video on each article that you write and include the video on there with the article as a supplement or alternative for those of us who have a hard time wading through the written material.

What do others think of this idea?

6. Cort

Interesting idea. I was thinking of getting a small video camera I could take on my travels - I travel in my van quite a bit - and interviewing people from time to time.

Lissa and Anomie like this.
  7. Empty

Empty Well-Known Member

Sound quality is more important than visual.

You can have as many you tube channels as you like so you could have a professional HR one with the HR logo on the videos etc. and a more personal, fun vlog one and maybe a HR on the road lol. So exciting. Endless possibilities.

:)

A lot of top you tubers do well with smart phones too...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    Seanko likes this.