Great video from the IACFSME conference in Fl featuring Cort:)

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thanks! If I can work up the courage I will watch it. :)

Anomie

Haha oh you've got to watch this Cort, you were amazing. You pronounced both Fluge and Cyclophosphimide without a hitch!

Empty

that's great @Cort. Can better see the passion there arising in places when you are speaking.

I think it would be a good contribution @Cort to have a Health Rising you tube channel and to do a brief video on each article that you write and include the video on there with the article as a supplement or alternative for those of us who have a hard time wading through the written material.

What do others think of this idea?

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Interesting idea. I was thinking of getting a small video camera I could take on my travels - I travel in my van quite a bit - and interviewing people from time to time.
that's great @Cort. Can better see the passion there arising in places when you are speaking.

I think it would be a good contribution @Cort to have a Health Rising you tube channel and to do a brief video on each article that you write and include the video on there with the article as a supplement or alternative for those of us who have a hard time wading through the written material.

What do others think of this idea?

Empty

Interesting idea. I was thinking of getting a small video camera I could take on my travels - I travel in my van quite a bit - and interviewing people from time to time.

Sound quality is more important than visual.

You can have as many you tube channels as you like so you could have a professional HR one with the HR logo on the videos etc. and a more personal, fun vlog one and maybe a HR on the road lol. So exciting. Endless possibilities.

:)

A lot of top you tubers do well with smart phones too...

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources