Happy Birthday, Cort!

Hello!

Happy Birthday, Cort!

6a00e553baf6ba883401bb0858c83b970d-pi

I am so glad that you were born! If it weren't for you I would not have known that my child has ME/CFS; where to go for diagnosis; treatment options, many of which have helped tremendously; or have been able to come up to speed and stay up to date on the subject. What you do makes such a difference. Thank you so much, birthday boy!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Cort!

6a00e553baf6ba883401bb0858c83b970d-pi

I am so glad that you were born! If it weren't for you I would not have known that my child has ME/CFS; where to go for diagnosis; treatment options, many of which have helped tremendously; or have been able to come up to speed and stay up to date on the subject. What you do makes such a difference. Thank you so much, birthday boy!

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting me know :)

Snookum96

Happy Birthday Cort!!

Thank you for everything you have done for this community. Not many people advocate for us, and you have made this world easier for us to live in through your efforts!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Happy Birthday Cort!!

Thank you for everything you have done for this community. Not many people advocate for us, and you have made this world easier for us to live in through your efforts!
Thanks Snookum! :couchpotato:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources