HDCs Restore Immune Tolerance.

Who Me?

Which form? The one for Dr Baker?

You don't need a prescription to order from the one in the UK.

I knew that about UK but my NP would write an RX. Do we know which is cheaper including shipping? How much is UK shipping?

I'm still not sure given the response Santino on PR reported.

Remy

Administrator
I knew that about UK but my NP would write an RX. Do we know which is cheaper including shipping? How much is UK shipping?

I'm still not sure given the response Santino on PR reported.
I don't know which is cheaper. I'm still waiting on my LLMD to write an Rx. I need to remind her tomorrow. Or just order them up from the UK already, I guess!

I think it's hard to know what causes what when you do many things at once.

Who Me?

Please let me know. Do we know how much UK Shipping is? I think I looked when my np suggested it but don't remember.

Was there a form on the US docs website?

Remy

Administrator
So the qtn remains - how does one aid healing the gut epithelium. Have you tried? If so i'd be fascinated to hear how anyone with severe GI problems got on with it?
Sorry to hear that you've not been doing well...

I don't have *severe* gut issues so it's not a main focus for me at this time.

But if it was, I'd definitely be looking at the BPC-157 and the HDC, just as you are.

Have you tried a gut NSAID, like mesalazine? Or some potassium with the magnesium? Explosions are not good!

Feel better!

rebar

Who-me?, shipping to NY.

Product Quantity Price

A dose of 20 - £27 I'm taking every 2 weeks and will increase to 30 with next purchase.
1 £27.00
Subtotal: £27.00

Shipping: £13.00 via International Delivery

Total: £40.00

the exchange rate is improving daily.

Who Me?

I converted it and it's about $15 usd.
@rebar did you order it? When do you get yours?

My NP brought this up to me a year or so again. Kind but the ick factor Got to me. Weill revisit for sure.

rebar

My last order came to 40 lb. sterling, exchange rate at the time was 1.333, my credit card was billed for 53.41.
The company Biome restoration has been very easy to deal with and it takes about 1 week from order to receive.
I plan on using HDC for the at least 6 months.

Remy

Administrator
Still makes it only $18 usd and change for shipping. Vs $80 from the US guy
But it's definitely "extreme" temperatures of summer. I wonder how much the international expedited shipping is? Probably still less than $80 though.

Who Me?

I talked to my NP today and she said she's been hearing that there are issues with shipping from the UK to the US and the critters remaining viable.

She said she knows Dr Baker. That he's a sweet little man who grows the beetles in his back yard as a hobby. Lol.

rebar

"I talked to my NP today and she said she's been hearing that there are issues with shipping from the UK to the US and the critters remaining viable."

Not my experience after 3 orders.

Remy

Administrator
I got my first dose of HDC today!

I'm a little worried though because I have an ear infection, of all the weird things. It's very painful so I don't want to do anything new until it's on the mend. I know the HDC are supposed to be taken promptly but hopefully I have a little wiggle (haha) room. You know, cause beetles wiggle?

(What can I say, pain meds are awesome. LOL)

Remy

Administrator
So, my first order of HDC was a total bust.

I didn't get to take them in the 48 hour window that they are viable so instead I got to flush $185 down the toilet.

I'm giving up on Dr Baker's HDC because they are too expensive and too short lived and I've ordered a new shipment from Biome Restoration.

Here we go with Round 2!!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources