How to fix health care

Ladyliegh

Nice article that mentions CFS/ME along with other illnesses that are sensitive to environmental pollution. Also talks about lyme disease & other diseases from ticks. Pro EPA & CDC basically...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry

Not sure the link works...sorry I tried
The article is in the Huffington Post
Today, March 8
Title: Want to fix our Health Care system?

Last edited:

JennyJenny

He is one of those "Lyme Literate MD's".

He has treated 12,000 Lyme patients? I don't think so.

Remember how there were those cancer doctors in the 60's and 70's that treated patients with Tea, herbs and magic electricity boxes along with hypnotism? He is pretty much a charlatan. Antibiotics, supplements, etc. and I bet no one ever really gets well.

Ladyliegh

He is one of those "Lyme Literate MD's".

He has treated 12,000 Lyme patients? I don't think so.

Remember how there were those cancer doctors in the 60's and 70's that treated patients with Tea, herbs and magic electricity boxes along with hypnotism? He is pretty much a charlatan. Antibiotics, supplements, etc. and I bet no one ever really gets well.
Hmmmm.. I was not aware of his rep. Either way, but I have noticed Huffington Post doing a lot of CFS/ME articles, thought it was interesting. Especially since one of my theories of how we get CFS/ME could be from tick or other insect bites..along with about a dozen other possibilities.(or could be similar symptoms)
I have had CFS & Watched the ideas of where it could come from for 30 years... there are a bunch of ideas on where it comes from & how we get it...
Government created virus
Alien created virus
Vaccine side effect
A plague in water supplies
Chemical in our food or drinks
Environmental from pesticides or GMO'S
Environmental from other sources
Mutation from Mono or herpes
Contagious from someone in the initial illnesses (when you first got sick)
Heredity
Blood contagion (receiving blood from person with CFS)
High fever when young..from whatever..
Something toxic we have yet to learn about
Pollution..in it's various forms
Mold
Chemicals in cleaning supplies/bug killers
That's all I can remember of the theories I have heard, I am sure there are more...

Don't forget that the Bubonic plague came from fleas on rats..
I also find the DNA test interesting since it points to a Anglo/Celtic as those who are most susceptible to CFS/ME.

JennyJenny

I don't think the government created the virus as much as sometimes they used live viruses in experimental vaccines (Outbreaks 1934 LA Hospital and 1955 Royal Free Hospital) and then there is Incline Village where I think they did a test on the population and set a HHV virus out via food service or something like that. I think they wanted to see what happened and then when it blew up in their faces and they have been covering it up for 30 years.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources