Huge Missing Piece of the Puzzle

jaminhealth

The more I study the Human Growth Hormone which is depleting daily as we age, the more I believe it's the missing puzzle to so much and most likely FM/CFS here too.

The doctors don't go to this valuable hormone and keep putting bandaids on our aging and diseases that are hitting us.

When younger, so much worked so good as we had a good supply of this hormone from birth, but with aging it's lost.

Think about it folks.

You can do a search on just about every health issue and Growth Hormone and you'll get info and educated.

The medical world just continues to push their drugs and bandaids.

Not dead yet!

Yeah ignoring HGH is definitely part of the problem. I purposely kept up as much weight training and periodic fasting as I could, in order to naturally boost HGH. I also still take DHEA which seems to do a lot for people as they get older. It helps me too.

At some point, I became unable to support more than a few minutes of exercise a few times a day. It really helps that some of the powerlifting plans involve just 15 minutes a day or even less, but at this point, I'm scared of my dizziness and general unsteadiness. These symptoms go away when I recover from a crash but it's not resolving yet.

The Paleo community has focused a lot on powerlifting / HGH production, but generally that's young people talking to other young people about how to be optimally healthy. It's still a good resource though.

Likaloha

Am eagerly awaiting appointment with an endocrinologist who will hopefully prescribe hgh for me again...I do think this issue is not looked at it researched enough and in my case I know my level is extremely, extremely low and hope this new doc will listen to me and take necessary action to help me get this super expensive medication.....I know it will not cure me, but am hoping for any little bit of energy!!!!

jaminhealth

I would try the HGH gel vs the expensive injections or whatever MD's prescribe. I would give the "gel" a good trial, at least 3 months and longer. I told my daughter I'd try it for 3 months and at the 3 month point, I had some nice results, so of course, continued with this homeopathic harmless gel. $4 a day is what it costs me in that range. I'm into 7 months and from all I'm told it gets better, we'll see but it's worth every penny. The great sleep and less pain meds are huge.

Likaloha

I would try the HGH gel vs the expensive injections or whatever MD's prescribe. I would give the "gel" a good trial, at least 3 months and longer. I told my daughter I'd try it for 3 months and at the 3 month point, I had some nice results, so of course, continued with this homeopathic harmless gel. $4 a day is what it costs me in that range. I'm into 7 months and from all I'm told it gets better, we'll see but it's worth every penny. The great sleep and less pain meds are huge.
Thanks for the reply...I am looking into it and appreciate your time in talking to me

jaminhealth

I have a neighbor friend who is 93 and I never mentioned the HGH to her as she does not have the funds...she's in good health considering but if she used the HGH gel the rest of her days could be better. She's got issues but for 93 doing so well. She's big on supplements. Her son is giving her more $$ monthly and she may be able to get on the HGH, she was very open and I said give it at least 3 months and see the changes. Why not go out of this life in more comfort. We all will go.

jaminhealth

Just talking on another group I'm a member, and the topic is tinnitus...I just realized my off and on ringing in ears for years is about all gone. My hearing is crystal clear the more I realize it. The HGH gel at work.

Likaloha

I have a neighbor friend who is 93 and I never mentioned the HGH to her as she does not have the funds...she's in good health considering but if she used the HGH gel the rest of her days could be better. She's got issues but for 93 doing so well. She's big on supplements. Her son is giving her more $$ monthly and she may be able to get on the HGH, she was very open and I said give it at least 3 months and see the changes. Why not go out of this life in more comfort. We all will go.
I am not sure where you and your neighbor live, but here in the states if your doctor tests you and prescribed it, you may be eligible to receive the HGH shots at little or no cost through the company who manufactures it program for those who cannot afford it....that's how I got it before.....before my endocrinologist died and I couldn't find another one.

jaminhealth

I do NOT want shots and I mentioned I was offered them 20 yrs ago by an integrative MD...I don't want them.

It's a given with age, the hormone is declining, starts I've read at about 25 or so...depends on so much that a person does in their later years, exercise, running, good sleeping, bad sleeping....

I am good enough with the homeopathic HGH gel and what it's doing. Safe and slow.

Creekside

The more I study the Human Growth Hormone which is depleting daily as we age, the more I believe it's the missing puzzle to so much and most likely FM/CFS here too.

There are some quite young PWME. Unless they're all suffering from low HGH, I don't think it's a major factor in developing ME.

jaminhealth

Growth hormone starts it's decline at about 25 or so, and SO MANY deal with just more than ME. I would be researching a lot more on this issue. Dr. Holtorf in Torrance CA treats his FM/CFS patients with hormones and growth one.

Likaloha

I finally got to see an endocrinologist...My lab tests just came back and my hgh level....I forget the name for it, sorry, was as low as it could possibly be without being zero....I am not willing or able to retake the insulin resistance test as it makes you drop your blood sugar to 35 or so and I almost didn't survive the last one many years ago when I was much healthier.... I am hoping this round of tests with all my symptoms and other issues will convince the endocrinologist to start the process for getting me the genotropin!

jaminhealth

Why don't you on YOUR OWN, just go with the homeopathic gel, why wait .... all of us who are using it didn't do the IGF-1 testing, we just KNEW it would be low regardless....age and damage and drugs to our body all the damage that's been done for years....

Daughter struggled for many years with anemia the docs could NOT get right for her, the "gel" brought her out of anemia, docs were shocked when she went in for new labs. j

Likaloha

Why don't you on YOUR OWN, just go with the homeopathic gel, why wait .... all of us who are using it didn't do the IGF-1 testing, we just KNEW it would be low regardless....age and damage and drugs to our body all the damage that's been done for years....

Daughter struggled for many years with anemia the docs could NOT get right for her, the "gel" brought her out of anemia, docs were shocked when she went in for new labs. j
Thanks... We are looking into it....am trying to see if gel is as effective as injections... Appreciate your input!

jaminhealth

The "gel" is slow and SAFE. I mentioned above I believe an MD offered me injections 20 yrs ago at 60 yrs and I declined. I would NOT do injections personally.

You won't know any effectiveness until one TRYS a therapy.

My 56 old daughter is about as healthy as she was in her 20's and has gone thru a lot of life in the last 30some yrs...a LOT.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources