Ibudilast Trial.

Remy

Administrator
After hearing Dr Younger's presentation the other day, I decided to give ibudilast a try...it also has anti-allergy effects so I am hopeful that it will be a useful adjunct to my mast cell protocol.

I took a small dose of 10 mg today as a trial and will report back as soon as I am cured. :)

In the meanwhile, here is some info on ibudilast...it's a phosphodiesterase inhibitor which is supposed to be anti-inflammatory and calming to the CNS/glial cells in particular.

http://rsds.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Rolan_Ibudilast_Review.pdf

Remy

Administrator
@Remy how was your experience with Ibudilast?
My experience has been positive overall.

I'm not cured but I am feeling better overall. Of course, I've done a few different treatments so it is always hard to tell what is responsible for what.

So I'm taking a little break from it, starting over this last weekend, to see if I can tell a difference without it. I'll post an update again in a few weeks!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
My experience has been positive overall.

I'm not cured but I am feeling better overall. Of course, I've done a few different treatments so it is always hard to tell what is responsible for what.

So I'm taking a little break from it, starting over this last weekend, to see if I can tell a difference without it. I'll post an update again in a few weeks!
Good luck again with it...

Orthrus

I stopped it and did not notice any worsening. I am doing better now but I can't say that the ibudilast did or didn't play a role in it, unfortunately, due to my tendency to try 28 things at once. I still believe it's worth a try though.

Thank you! I think I will give it a go. If I try 28 things at once, I can expect a big crash, so I will try this by itself (at first) and report back on anything I experience, in case anyone else is curious.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources