Immunovir Available in Canada Again

TigerLilea

I very much doubt that my doctor would be willing to write up a prescription for this even if I wanted to try it. :(

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I very much doubt that my doctor would be willing to write up a prescription for this even if I wanted to try it. :(
Gotta find the right guy/girl...I imagine they're not easy to find. We need good doctors lists!

FightOn!

I have used immunovir off and on for some time . I was off my antiviral famvir but still on immunovir , i had a shingles outbreak on my head and then on my leg while still on immunovir . After this i stopped immunovir as it wasnt worth the price if i was still going to get shingles . It was costing me $90 a month from brandmedicine . If i could get it much cheaper i would consider using it but it would have to be alot cheaper.
Thanks for your first-hand comments. I read about it and doubted it would be very helpful. You have confirmed.

Who Me?

Dr Rey, who works with Dr Klimas says that Inosine is just as good as immunovir so that might be a cheaper alternative to try.

I took it too and never noticed much of a difference. It might be worth trying for month or two since we are all so different in how things work for us.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources