Increased Body Hair?

Tyler2190

Hello,

Im a 26 year old male with CFS diagnosed by dr montoya for the last 10 years. One symptom I have thats weird is increased body hair everywhere. I use to have no body hair what so ever,, and after i got CFS now it just keeps increasing like crazy all over my body not just in certain areas. Does anyone have this symptom as well, or no of anyone with CFS that does? I have had almost every test possible done and no hormones that would increase my hair like testosterone, thyroid, cortisol are too high, any ideas?

ShyestofFlies

I'm a 25 y/o female with something similar- they suspected it was hormonal, but have yet to find evidence. It predates the ME/CFS for me.

It may be unrelated, it's certainly not a common symptom for ME/CFS that I have heard of. It could be related to medications you take, but since it's been ongoing and tested for it sounds like that is unlikely.

Do you have any other diagnoses on top of this?

Tyler2190

no other diagnoses except for CFS, which is why I just don't understand. ShyestofFlies you'res was like this before you had CFS?

Seven

I have a similar issue (female 39y). I told my doctor that I was getting old and she said not that old. At some point I grew a bit of hair on my chest then it fell off and now is in my chin. I have hypothyroid, loosing my hair too. So might be my thyroid being out of whack. If not no idea what is going on. I have heard it being a symptom of poly cistyc ovaries (which I guess is not your case). I will let you know if I figure mine out.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources