Infection Fighter questions

JOHN MATHIES

I have had Cfs since 1987 . Sore Throats . I use Gamma , Oil Of Oreg , Ginger , Colloidal , Zinc , Coconut Oil , Probiotics . Does anyone know where to get a Super Vitamin Like The Tresos B Eagle Brand in Australia ? I was thinking of that . My health improved with Colloidal and Oil Of Oreganol . Thanks - John

Tammy7

Hi John................I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to say so happy your health has improved. You are taking some great anti-microbials. What is gamma?

JOHN MATHIES

Tammy - It's Gamma Globulin . Community of White Blood cells . I've used it 25 years now . I want to find more info on these high potency Tresos B Vitamins . Thanks

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Still have the sore throats? I had sore throats for about 15 years and then they disappeared.

I like your list as well. Zinc was the first thing that helped me. I took it in a solution. I should try it again. I also did well with colloidal silver. I had forgotten all about this stuff.....I am trying probiotics now. I'm starting on one brand then I'm going to add another one...if that goes well - then another one; if that goes well -= then one more like Linda did.

I've done well on Synergy's immune formula. It has everything but CoQ10...I was surprised at how beneficial it was. I don't think it's available down under though.

JOHN MATHIES

Yes Cort , The throat becomes dry . I can stop it now with Colloidal , Oil Oreg , Ginger etc.. right down the throat .
I'm in Usa . Do you know where to find a Mega Vitamin like the Aussie Eagle Tresos B ? John

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources