Is Famvir causing worse fatigue?

Danesh

After no improvement on Valtrex with Apigenin for three months, I was switched to Famvir and Celebrex---- Pridgen's protocol. Haven't found info I need in the other blog posts or resource center.
On the full dose for about 6 weeks but fatigue seems worse. The bottle warns it could cause tiredness, fatigue, dizziness! I have ME/CFS and FM. Housebound and mostly bedbound too. Been in a crash for months. Has anyone else had this side effect, and will it go away? I don't talk to my doc for another month. Need to get out of this crash! Thanks!

Kahlor

After no improvement on Valtrex with Apigenin for three months, I was switched to Famvir and Celebrex---- Pridgen's protocol. Haven't found info I need in the other blog posts or resource center.
On the full dose for about 6 weeks but fatigue seems worse. The bottle warns it could cause tiredness, fatigue, dizziness! I have ME/CFS and FM. Housebound and mostly bedbound too. Been in a crash for months. Has anyone else had this side effect, and will it go away? I don't talk to my doc for another month. Need to get out of this crash! Thanks!
Yes I am struggling with these side effects. I feel crashed with sore throat too each time I try Celebrex. It does help with my viral symptoms but I have to choose between those or Celebrex side effects. I'd love to know a way round this

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources