Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid Long Haulers?

Pike

Over the last year I have been closely following the work of a group of very distinguished US clinicians who have developed the MATH+ Protocol, based on FDA approved medicines, to successfully treat Covid-19 patients. They have been using these repurposed medicines to achieve a 90% success rate for treating Covid-19 patients.

Launched in March the MATH+ Protocol consisted of:
Methylprednisolone and the antioxidant Ascorbic acid, which is given intravenously and in high doses. Both of these medicines have multiple synergistic physiologic effects and have been shown in multiple randomized controlled trials to improve survival in ARDS, particularly when given early in the disease. Thiamine is given to optimize cellular oxygen utilization and energy consumption, protecting the heart, brain, and immune system. Given the numerous clinical and scientific investigations that have demonstrated consistent, reproducible, and excessive levels of hyper-coagulation, particularly in the severely ill, the anticoagulant Heparin is used to both prevent and help in dissolving blood clots that appear with a very high frequency.''

Now the MATH+ Protocol has been updated to include Ivermectin for both prophylactic and clinical use.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...CCC-I-MASK-Protocol-v5-2020-11-28-ENGLISH.pdf

Professor Paul Marik et al have recently published a meta-analysis of Ivermectin which has an astonishing efficacy as a prophylactic and for treating the different stages of Covid-19.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

For a review of this meta analysis see this review by Dr. Chris Marttenson:

In their paper Marik et al comment on a new study that suggests Ivermectin can greatly benefit Covid Long Haulers.

Here is a quote from their paper on the use of Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid Long Haulers:

"Ivermectin in Post-COVID-19 Syndrome

Increasing reports of persistent, vexing, and even disabling symptoms after recovery from acute COVID-19 have been reported and which many have termed the condition as “long Covid” and patients as “long haulers”, estimated to occur in approximately 10% of cases (77–79). Generally considered as a post-viral syndrome consisting of a chronic and sometimes disabling constellation of symptoms which include, in order, fatigue, shortness of breath, joint pains and chest pain. Many patients describe their most disabling symptom as impaired memory and concentration, often with extreme fatigue, described as “brain fog”, and are highly suggestive of the condition myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, a condition well-reported to begin after viral infections, in particular with Epstein-Barr virus. Although no specific treatments have been identified for long COVID, a recent manuscript by Aguirre-Chang et al from the National University of San Marcos in Peru reported on the experience with ivermectin in such patients (80). They treated 33 patients who were between 4 and 12 weeks from the onset of symptoms with escalating doses of ivermectin; 0.2mg/kg for 2 days if mild, 0.4mg/kg for 2 days if moderate, with doses extended if symptoms Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
persisted. They found that in 87.9% of the patients, resolution of all symptoms was observed after two doses with an additional 7% reporting complete resolution after additional doses. Their experience suggests the need for controlled studies to better test efficacy in this vexing syndrome.''

Surely, this deserves greater publicity and action by public health authorities?

Pike

Yes I have seen this thanks. Very powerful testimony from a doctor who wants to save lives with Ivermectin but is being prevented from doing so by the big drug companies who have captured the medical-political establishment. Facebook and other social media platforms are censoring the work of Dr.Kory and the other doctors from the Frontline Critical Care Alliance whose MATH+ protocol is being successfully used to save lives in hospitals across the US.

Pike

ps Dr.Chris Martenson who made a video reviewing the meta analysis of the 30 different studies proving the efficacy of Ivermectin against Covid-19 had his video deleted by Youtube. It really is appalling that a safe repurposed drug, which has FDA approval, can be totally ignored by the media and the medical establishment.

jaminhealth

It appears to be CONTROL by the vaccine pushers.... Which BTW, I've found info on deaths from the trials already.

buckey

whats the problem...i thought ivermectin was readily available at any animal store over the counter?

JameDiagonal

I read some news that the answer to this is not clear. Health care providers don't know how many of these symptoms are permanent, or if there is permanent damage being done.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources