Legal in all 50 States Cannabis Oil

Who Me?

I just bought some from etsy that has s higher dosage. There is one place in the Netherlands that ships worldwide

I'll keep you posted

KweenPita

Let me know what the CBD is and how much it cost. Currently my dose is 100ml. Also is it vaping, under tongue etc. Because I am always good for a better deal.

Who Me?

Ok. Here is an update on my CBD.

The first night I took some around 8. I wanted to take 1 drop but I'm sure I got more. Within an hour I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. I made myself stay up until 10, took my regular sleep meds but slept from 10:30 to 4. Usually when I wake at 4 I'm dead but I took a small amount of an OTC antihistamine and slept until 7.

I tried it again the next afternoon. Way too much and I felt drugged.

I used it again last night, maybe 3 drops which is about 11 mgs. Again I slept great, woke at 4 but easily slept again for a few hours.

However, I am having a side effect from it. And I do get this side effect from a lot of things I take. But since I woke around 6:30 I am feeling jittery. So now it is over 12 hours since I took it at 9:30 last night. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable and my BP is up a little.

So I'm not sure about this. Why this is happened, is it this CBD or all CBD's.?

I'll wait a few days and try a smaller amount. I'll have to play it by ear.

KweenPita

Ok. Here is an update on my CBD.

The first night I took some around 8. I wanted to take 1 drop but I'm sure I got more. Within an hour I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. I made myself stay up until 10, took my regular sleep meds but slept from 10:30 to 4. Usually when I wake at 4 I'm dead but I took a small amount of an OTC antihistamine and slept until 7.

I tried it again the next afternoon. Way too much and I felt drugged.

I used it again last night, maybe 3 drops which is about 11 mgs. Again I slept great, woke at 4 but easily slept again for a few hours.

However, I am having a side effect from it. And I do get this side effect from a lot of things I take. But since I woke around 6:30 I am feeling jittery. So now it is over 12 hours since I took it at 9:30 last night. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable and my BP is up a little.

So I'm not sure about this. Why this is happened, is it this CBD or all CBD's.?

I'll wait a few days and try a smaller amount. I'll have to play it by ear.

KweenPita

I take mine every 12 hours never within two hours of any other medication or stimulant or alcohol, I do love my red Vino. Hey, I am Italian! Started low dose and worked my way up. But even though I, too am sensitive, sweetie, I have never gotten jittery. Always felt calm, relaxed and happy. What's strength to drops ratio? Does it say shake? I got vapor from Golden Green Garden, the CBD was like sludge in the bottom and not mixing. If I had shook it, since I am not a furious shaker, I would have gotten pure CBD, no mixing oil. Don't know what that would have done. Now my 6'2" 240, nothing wrong with hubby, shakes the $#!t out off things, voile' mix it! Low dose vapor. Calming effects. Just wondering? Since you are a Minx are you shaking the $#!t out of that puppy!ROFL Sorry playing, all the Minxes, we had were dwarf little kittens types, just getting a visual. Warped humor, must be a kick back from all the real cannabis and blonde hash I did in my much younger days.

KweenPita

I take mine every 12 hours never within two hours of any other medication or stimulant or alcohol, I do love my red Vino. Hey, I am Italian! Started low dose and worked my way up. But even though I, too am sensitive, sweetie, I have never gotten jittery. Always felt calm, relaxed and happy. What's strength to drops ratio? Does it say shake? I got vapor from Golden Green Garden, the CBD was like sludge in the bottom and not mixing. If I had shook it, since I am not a furious shaker, I would have gotten pure CBD, no mixing oil. Don't know what that would have done. Now my 6'2" 240, nothing wrong with hubby, shakes the $#!t out off things, voile' mix it! Low dose vapor. Calming effects. Just wondering? Since you are a Minx are you shaking the $#!t out of that puppy!ROFL Sorry playing, all the Minxes, we had were dwarf little kittens types, just getting a visual. Warped humor, must be a kick back from all the real cannabis and blonde hash I did in my much younger days.

KweenPita

Sorry, I ramble.

I see you take yours hours apart. I about 100mgs strength total a day. But I worked up to it. I got a head rush at first. I know you really have to shake bottle.

I bought some from Golden Green Garden to vapor Smoke for break through pain on Degenerative Disc.
It was 100mg strength in a 15ml oil bottle. But I could see the CBD clumped in bottom. I knew to shake but it wasn't breaking up.

I finally had to get 6'2" 240 pound hubby to shake the crap out of it. And it was still gummy and I had to cut it down with some squirts of olive oil. So I have hubby doing CBD to make sure it's mixed and consistent. I just don't have strength.

So if it's too strong you may could add olive oil, and if you're not sure it's mixing right. Like when you take with dropper you may just be getting pure CBD And on You Tube, guys doing bongs of pure CBD oil are claiming to get high.

I have one time, when I took medication for pain too close to CBD, and I didn't like it at all.

Just some of my observations.

Last edited by a moderator:

KweenPita

Guys I am feeling better everyday. Am having to sit on myself not to do a "PITA" as my kids call it. PITA means pain in the @$$ because as soon as I feel good I over do, volunteer, Spring Clean, etc Then relapse and get drastically ill.

I am not a good patient because I have no patience. Also my Daddy being a Marine, athlete, athletic, etc. We were always taught to push ourselves to the breaking point.

I have to learn and relearn to be kind to myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Me?

Please put 2 or 3 sentences before you put a paragraph. The way you have, one line and then a huge space is as bad as huge junks of text. Just write the way you would if you were writing to someone.

i've been unable to read any of your posts. If you can refer back to how I wrote my previous post you'll see what I mean. Thanks

@Cort Could you please edit these? My brain can't handle it.

Remy

Administrator
I tried the CBD oil from Charlotte's Web. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I started low but got a terrible migraine both times I tried.

I would recommend the company though. They were easy to work with and refunded all my money and paid for all the shipping.

I think different strains maybe just work better for different people so you might have to experiment.

Now I have BioCBD capsules to try. Supposedly they are made with a special form of curcumin that increases absorption. They were recommended by Ben Greenfield.

KweenPita

Yesterday, I was able to go out to lunch with hubby, shop, grab a haircut, then meet back up for some pub time and a late dinner. All told I was up and around from 11 am to 9 pm and felt great. No pain meds, needed.

Usually, I would have had a miserable night. But took my usual night medicines, and did take a hydrocodone 7.5 for degenerative disc, but dropped off to sleep at 12, and slept all through night till 8:30 this morning.

I have been reading a lot about the ganglia in the brain and cannaboid effects. This just might be me, finally. I am almost afraid to hope. I am afraid to hope that this an deterrent to cancer. I am afraid to hope. And yet so many symptoms are going.

I want to stress, like so many things, CBD is not a one size fit all. We are not one size fits all. I hate when scientist, physicians and pharmaceuticals tries to lump us altogether. I am just a Smart Cookie Family Support Worker, who reads a lot like most of you, I KNOW my disease.

I know in my heart of hearts that someday the science community will find that probably this modern age of pollution, chemicals, preservatives and artificials has played a part in the break down in the immunities of our bodies.

I am sensitive to so many things like I often hear others say. Especially my gut, medicines, my eyes and smells, and season changes, these things are still up there.

Here is my current list of symptoms gone: Total Body Neuralgia, Daily Flu Aches about 80 % gone, IBS unless eat offensive food, bowels normal!, Interstitial Cystitis 70% gone, Have had about 3 migraines in 4 weeks used to be daily.

My Muscles still require muscle relaxers but half dose and they are working. My kidneys seem to be getting better because urine is "right" color and kidney pain is almost non existent.

I have only had one outbreak of mouth sores, right after cold. No skin rashes or purpura, or bruising this month, which goes with Kidneys. Also only a couple low BP days, but no loosing conscious or seizure like episodes.

I still have spinal pain in the Lower Back as I have 4 bad disc there and my Upper Cervical Pain, my first three Vertebra and Disc are a mess their plus head position. Basically my head feels way too heavy for my neck.

My spine is why my son, the Nurse Practitioner and his Doctor friends thought CBD wouldn't work for me. But they were the ones who started me from joking about marijuana to seriously considering it as a viable option. But this was cheaper as I told them then jail time in Georgia or a trip to Colorado.

We, me and hubby, might have to look into a trip to Colorado to see if a THC laced variety is what's needed for my spinal pain and to wean me off my meds one day. That's our goal.
But that means a job transfer, because in Georgia, Marijuana is still the Gateway Drug!

KweenPita

I tried the CBD oil from Charlotte's Web. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I started low but got a terrible migraine both times I tried.

I would recommend the company though. They were easy to work with and refunded all my money and paid for all the shipping.

I think different strains maybe just work better for different people so you might have to experiment.

Now I have BioCBD capsules to try. Supposedly they are made with a special form of curcumin that increases absorption. They were recommended by Ben Greenfield.

KweenPita

Hope they really work for you. I believe it's worked for so well because oh so long ago they were just sure I had M/S. My "best buds" have been Neuralgia, Weird Muscle Spasms,(I have a variety) and Migraines.

That's one of the biggest things medical marijuana is noted for and why my son was pushing me towards it seriously as I would joke about it. We were so disappointed when Georgia passed it's highly limited bill.

I was in a truly bad place before this experiment began because I was unable to gain any footing immunologically. I was having chronic UTI's and Purpura just as kicker now, making my kidneys worse.

So the fact that I feel positive. I feel hopeful one level. Maybe I can get off meds. Give my kidneys a rest. My kidneys? No one knows why? It just happened like everything else does to me. Osmosis, I guess.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Please put 2 or 3 sentences before you put a paragraph. The way you have, one line and then a huge space is as bad as huge junks of text. Just write the way you would if you were writing to someone.

i've been unable to read any of your posts. If you can refer back to how I wrote my previous post you'll see what I mean. Thanks

@Cort Could you please edit these? My brain can't handle it.

I did a couple = let me know if they're OK now. :)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources