Local PBS changes its showing time of "Unrest". ARGH

Forebearance

Here I have been building up my friends and relatives with hype and anticipation about "Unrest" showing on public television on Monday, and now I found out that it won't show on my local public TV station until Wednesday, and then it's on one of the alternate channels.

Now I have to tell everybody, "Wait, I was wrong -- it's not on until Wednesday." What a pain in the posterior!

And it doesn't show on the regular PBS channel until January 14th.
Is this happening to everyone, or just in my state?

Not dead yet!

Looks like they added another one on Friday for me:

Coming Soon on The University of North Carolina Center for Public Television

Change Your Local Station
  • January 8
    10:00 PM
    UNC-TV
    Unrest
    Filmmaker Jennifer Brea chronicles her struggle with chronic fatigue syndrome; and meet others who are also coping with the often-devastating and little-understood condition.
  • January 8
    10:00 PM
    UNC-TV
    Unrest
    Filmmaker Jennifer Brea chronicles her struggle with chronic fatigue syndrome; and meet others who are also coping with the often-devastating and little-understood condition.
  • January 11
    9:00 PM
    The North Carolina Channel
    What Was Ours
    A young Northern Arapaho journalist, Northern Arapaho student and Eastern Shoshone elder set out to reclaim tribal artifacts from various museums around the country and return them to the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming.
  • January 12
    2:00 AM
    The North Carolina Channel
    What Was Ours
    A young Northern Arapaho journalist, Northern Arapaho student and Eastern Shoshone elder set out to reclaim tribal artifacts from various museums around the country and return them to the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming.
  • January 12
    UNC-TV
    Unrest
  • January 12
    UNC-TV
    Unrest

CathK

My local station changed the time, from 10pm to midnight. I'm *sure* I checked a few days ago, and it was on for 10pm. :rage: But yes, I had been telling all my friends and family about it, encouraging them to watch it, etc., and now..... I feel like it is *such* a missed opportunity to educate them. And to spread the word.

Tammy7

saw it last night Jan 8th on PBS in my state (New Mexico). I just happened upon it and didn't want to call friends because it was late. Had I known before though.............I definitely would have called some people to watch.

Forebearance

Man, that was really good but really sad to watch.

It's going to be shown many times this week, so hopefully we will all find a time that we can tell our friends and family members about.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources