MAFActive?

Remy

Administrator
Has anyone tried this skin cream that contains Vitamin D Binding Protein?

"A pot contains approximately 60 applications, each one of which will deliver approx. 25ng of enriching protein."

I think 25 ng/wk was the starting dose for GcMAF but I can't remember for sure...nor am I sure that this product is the same thing or would work the same.

Anyone know?

So what is MAFActive Cream?
MAFActiveCream_4newsletter.png
Every cell in our body has Vitamin D receptors and every cell secretes a Vitamin D hormone – this indicates just how important Vitamin D is to cellular health & our immune cells are no different. Part of the active form of Vitamin D is a 480 long protein chain called Vitamin D Binding Protein (VDBP). Within this chain are the proteins required to activate our immune cells, but VDBP does much more than just that. It is recognised that Vitamin D deficiency is reaching epidemic proportions and the same goes for the Vitamin D Binding Protein.
MAFActive Cream has been produced by a leading UK Homeopathic Pharmacy and contains VDBP at 6x dilutions.
Skin immunity is a property of skin that allows it to resist infections from pathogens. In addition to providing a passive physical barrier against infection, the skin also contains elements of the innate and adaptive immune systems which allows it to actively fight infections. Hence the skin provides defense in depth against infection.
Skin Immunity

ImmuneCells.png
The skin acts as a barrier, a kind of sheath, made of several layers of cells and their related glands. The skin is a dynamic organ that contains different cells which contains elements of the innate and the adaptive immune system which are activated when the tissue is under attack by invading pathogens.
Shortly after infection, the immune adaptive response is induced by Macrophages present in the epidermis; they are responsible to capture, process, and present the antigens to T lymphocytes in local lymphoid organs.
Lymphocytes move to the epidermis where they reside as a memory T cells, they will thus be activated and will trigger inflammatory response. Vitamin D & VDBP deficiency results in dysregulation of these mechanisms and may be associated with inflammatory diseases of the skin.
In order to get the best results from MAFActive Cream, healthy levels of Vitamin D should be maintained, and if supplementing, it is suggested that you take D3 / K2 vitamin combinations, as these work synergistically.
Vitamin D Binding Protein & Autism

Having studied the ATEC scores given so far on the MAF Research initiative, it becomes clear that, in a lot of cases, there is a slight increase in the ATEC score in the first month. This is likely due to the child having to deal with an increased immune response, which may be giving rise to aches, pains, chills, fevers etc which then reflect in the ATEC scoring.
At the time of preparing the statistics for the conference, 28 participants had given 2 or more ATEC scores. These participants had been using MAF for an average of 3.5 months and had seen an average drop in the ATEC scores of 29.62%. This was a statistic using all data combining MAFActive 220, MAFActive 880 and from other sources.
When MAFActive 220 is studied alone, the results are 17 participants have given data, the average timescale was 2.99 months and the average drop was 35.16%
MAF and ME, Lyme disease and other Co-infectious ailments.

Based on the success of the ATEC score for being an easy-to-use tool that helps identify the success or otherwise of any treatment, we have devised a similar tool for the use of people who are suffering from ME, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia and any other ailments that includes co-infections and multiple symptoms.
Called the COINTEC (Co-infections Treatment Evaluation Checklist), this is an easy to use questionnaire that is open to all participants to use. It has been devised to evaluate the success, or otherwise, of any interventions.
As with the ATEC scoring, all data is recorded for you for comparison back to an earlier date. We encourage you to try this tool and give feedback on its usefulness or otherwise, and thank you in anticipation of your help in this.
The COINTEC tool can be found once you are logged into www.gcmafresearch.com

Remy

Administrator
Is it also absorbed systemically?
I *think* so.

Dr Bradstreet's wife has this on her website which makes me think that Dr Bradstreet must have found it a somewhat reasonable alternative to GcMAF. Of course, you know what they say about assuming.

Strike me lucky

I *think* so.

Dr Bradstreet's wife has this on her website which makes me think that Dr Bradstreet must have found it a somewhat reasonable alternative to GcMAF. Of course, you know what they say about assuming.

The amount of people trying gcmaf of late had slowed down alot after alot of hype, maybe just a piece of the puzzle.

Trying to find effective substances for immune system and controlling inflammation seems harder than finding a unicorn fart ;)

Remy

Administrator
The amount of people trying gcmaf of late had slowed down alot after alot of hype, maybe just a piece of the puzzle.

Trying to find effective substances for immune system and controlling inflammation seems harder than finding a unicorn fart ;)
I think the number of people trying it was always low because it was expensive and hard to get. Now it's basically impossible. But I wouldn't say that means it won't work, only that it needs more investigation which seems to be unpopular in this country, at least, if you go by the number of dead doctors around it. :(

Strike me lucky

I think the number of people trying it was always low because it was expensive and hard to get. Now it's basically impossible. But I wouldn't say that means it won't work, only that it needs more investigation which seems to be unpopular in this country, at least, if you go by the number of dead doctors around it. :(

Same with kutapressin too?
Im just waiting now for cycloferon to arrive and try it as its the only immune mod i have found effective. Been on inosine all this year but cant say its helped:(

Remy

Administrator
Same with kutapressin too?
Im just waiting now for cycloferon to arrive and try it as its the only immune mod i have found effective. Been on inosine all this year but cant say its helped:(
I think kuta/Nexavir did help me some. I honestly thought about trying it again but same problems getting it now. :(

I hope cycloferon helps!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources