Masks and Ventilators Do Not Work, Denis Rancourt PhD (Civil Liberties)

jaminhealth

All the Mania on Masks, Distancing, Sanitizers, all pushed by our Govt. And look where our country is!!!! Preparing everyone for a Chip...not this gal.

Here is a Civil Liberties Researcher out of Ottawa on this issue:

https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/dr-ra...ce-relevant-to-curbing-covid-19-transmission/

More on Masks Don't work:

Here is an analysis by Dr. Joe Mercola--- Read it Thoroughly. I never bought into the Mask Mania and the other stuff. Have always pleaded -- Our Immune Systems need HELP.

Last edited:

Abrin

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. He has no medical qualifications.

Yes, masks work.

jaminhealth

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. He has no medical qualifications.

Yes, masks work.

And your qualifications...Rancourt knows a lot.....

Millions are masked up in my state and reports every day of the virus and deaths, which I also distrust on their figures....it's all $$$$$$ in a lot of this.

Abrin

And your qualifications...Rancourt knows a lot.....

Yes, Rancourt knows a lot about physics. Physics is not medical science.

Millions are masked up in my state and reports every day of the virus and deaths, which I also distrust on their figures....it's all $$$$$$ in a lot of this.

Yes, the United States is reporting a huge amount of deaths compared to other countries that have actually taken using masks seriously.

This is why I distrust someone (especially someone with a degree in physics) saying masks don't work. You only need to look at the data from countries that have used masks to see that they do make a difference.

Another person I completely distrust is Dr. Mercola. You want to talk about people who are making $$$$$ through a lot of this? He is literally the 21st-century equivalent of a snake-oil salesman.

And lastly, if mask had an detrimental affect on people's immune systems then it would of already shown up in the huge number of surgeons out there who wears masks for hours at a time for their careers.

jaminhealth

All these chemistries are connected.

And why should Mercola not make a nice living. It's OK for the big pharma people to make the Big Bucks, but not Big Supplement people ?

Surgeons wear masks for surgery and the like. I don't believe I've ever gone to a doc's office who wore a mask, and I'm on this earth 82 yrs.

And for the U.S. and huge numbers, which I believe are "fixed", we do have about 340Million population.....

I may recall your country is Canada but I may be wrong, but Canada has about 30million --- much less people to "control".

Abrin

I may recall your country is Canada but I may be wrong, but Canada has about 30million --- much less people to "control".

What does total population density have to do with anything?

Alright, if you need a country with a bigger population then there is 83.02 million people in Germany and yet they are still doing better than the United States.

Tammy7

Regardless of any study, I think it is just common sense that wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of germs. Have you ever sneezed or coughed and didn't have a tissue handy? All kinds of crap getting sprayed everywhere! Have you ever had a little bit of spit come out just from talking and it got on someone? I've had it happen to me and I've done it as well with apologies afterwards.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Well, wear your masks.. but I don't want to live my life bound up in a mask. I make sure I turn my head and don't cough or sneeze on anyone...but I've always been aware.

Are any of you reading other than all the CDC and Fauci "fake news" and believe them all? I sure do NOT.

Abrin

Are any of you reading other than all the CDC and Fauci "fake news" and believe them all? I sure do NOT.

I question every single source I read and never take anything on face value.

I make sure to then check where that information is coming from and to critically question their reasons for presenting it.

jaminhealth

That's good and many are being silenced for speaking their peace. I've been doing a lot of searching on the 2 pandemics before this one and amazed that the 1918 had 50 to 100 million deaths, they will never know for sure...just like we will NEVER know for sure the deaths from Covid, but with Covid a kinda drop in the whole bucket.

Learn history and put this all in perspective. There are high 1000's of deaths every year from the regular flu...and it's never talked about.....

So much stinks more here with the Big controllers in the world.

And I'm not making Light of it all but so many lies lies lies to the people.

Abrin

Learn history and put this all in perspective. There are high 1000's of deaths every year from the regular flu...and it's never talked about..... .

Um, they are talked about. It is why the flu shot exists in the first place.

I've been doing a lot of searching on the 2 pandemics before this one and amazed that the 1918 had 50 to 100 million deaths, they will never know for sure...just like we will NEVER know for sure the deaths from Covid, but with Covid a kinda drop in the whole bucket.

But medical technology has advanced in mind-blowing ways since 1918. To say that we won't have a better idea about pandemics after 100 years of advancement in medical science is equivalent to saying that there is no way that Space X could ever launch a rocket into space today because NASA didn't have a space program in 1918.

jaminhealth

Well, of course, we have advanced Worldwide, the 3rd world countries not so much where High Covid is reported...more reason for people to look at history and look at today's pandemic....to me it's mild in comparison....don't you see this theory on it all.....

Yes, covid is bad bad, but nothing like the 2 previous pandemics....but the fear pushing from the media, outlandish.

Sad they don't throw out some history facts to the people to give the ignorant some food for thought....but maybe asking far too much.

jaminhealth

Just heard some new "news" on the spread of the CV and from doctors out of Hong Kong advise that it's mostly from enclosed crowded places like bars, movie theatres and other enclosed crowded places......

To advise ALL to wear masks out doors, hardly anyone in sight is just plain ridiculous and I've thought this all along.

Thinking to all the older folks who died in nursing homes, crowded enclosed, comes to mind...and the crowded steamships where it hit early on.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources