Mold "Brain on Fire" Webinar Today

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Two people in the last couple of weeks have told Health Rising about the immense progress they've made using Dr. Shoemakers mold protocols.

A Brain on Fire webinar by one of Dr. Shoemaker's trained doctors will explain the symptoms of mold illness, the changes it causes in the brain and how to fix them in this free webinar from 8-9 PM EST today - http://brainonfire.subscribemenow.com/ - (click on this link - not the image to sign up)

CIRS Seminar.png

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Didn't get to see it but am looking forward to...

Someone told me she said - she thought - that lots of AEROBIC exercise is necessary!! What about those of us who CANNOT get into aerobic metabolism...?

it made me think of of Dr. Rea's chemically sensitive patients pumping away on the bicycles....before their sauna's. They definitely didn't have ME/CFS...

I couldn't begin to do that....

Last edited:

Issie

Here's the link.
It was excellent.
I have all the complications she spoke of. EDS, MCAS, POTS - environmental mold exposure and the two types mold/fungus Dr Fry found with me. I've been working on this for 3 years and am much better but not quite there yet. Looking forward to seeing the Shoemaker trained doc in a couple weeks. I think I need the VIP at this point and it may be what I'm missing.
Issie

Lissa

I was able to watch it. Struggled a little with the sound -- her microphone was crackly most of the time so my brain struggled a bit. However -- overall I thought it was really great. Some really good information in there, and I really appreciated how much of CIRS/mold illness ties in to several of the "comorbidities" we associate with ME/CFS. Really makes you go hmmmmmmm......

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources