NAD+ supplementation

Ughhh

Has anyone tried NAD+ supplementation. I came across it a while ago sold as anti aging in a variety of forms from injectables to patches to oral. I was reading last night about the kynurenine pathway Is it a trap? – paolo maccallini and NAD+ is the end product of the kynurenine pathway which seems intriguing to me to. Googling I found purveyors of NAD+ infusions for fibromyalgia so it's being marketed. I still have to read more as it's not cheap, but am curious to hear from people who have actually tried it.

Meirav

Niacinamide works just as well, a lot more affordable.
Small doses 50-100 grams a few times a day.
With minimal excipients, if any.

It took me a while to be able to take it,
I had to get all my other Bs (except B6) and minerals in first

Learner

I benefit consistently from either NAD+ or NMN in sublingual form, 150-225mg daily. Niacinamide reverses methylation and undies all the folate and B12 I'm taking.

I've done NAD infusions. They last about 36 hours vs 12-18 with the sublingual. They are expensive and difficult - making me jittery, nauseous, and give me diarrhea. They need a very slow drip speed, so take 3-4 hours to get 200mg in. Not worth the cost or effort.

The clinics offering it to addicts provide very high doses to support the addicts coming off their drugs. That's not us.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources