New Uk TV Advert on M.E.

Empty

Depicting what it is like to see a G.P. for a diagnoses in the Uk.

Doctor uses his own special techniques to test blood pressure, reassures patient by testing again.

Just needs the tag line Doctor making the diagnoses 'depression' 'cfs' 'cbt' 'get' and it would be perfect.

The tag line is 'accurate not estimate'.
Which isn't bad either.

Who Me?

Depicting what it is like to see a G.P. for a diagnoses in the Uk.

Doctor uses his own special techniques to test blood pressure, reassures patient by testing again.

Just needs the tag line Doctor making the diagnoses 'depression' 'cfs' 'cbt' 'get' and it would be perfect.

The tag line is 'accurate not estimate'.
Which isn't bad either.
Can you find it on YouTube?

E

EYAKLLE

the uk abandoned its ME patients a very long time ago.

Empty

Sorry, cut off from the internet mid post until now, have only seen the ad once, minor detail missing here, it is actually for smart metres ....

But we were laughing so much here: 'that's just what it is like going to see an NHS G.P. '. Even though the point of the ad is supposed to be you wouldn't get a G.P. giving out estimates (like dumb metres)... Ha.

Empty

Initially missed the quip about squirrel when I saw it first! That aside, point is, there are tests that can be done and they are not being done. Eg: Blood pressure standing up (POTS) etc.

Would like to see a real ad like this.

Last edited:

Merry

I expected the patient to bite the doctor's finger. Hope springs eternal, said the English poet.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources